IT WORKS Wraps

Options
13»

Replies

• tawanda6329
    tawanda6329 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I tried 3 wraps. I lost an inch around my stomach each time after the first two wraps. On the 3rd wrap, I didn't drop any inches so I didn't get anymore after that. I never gained the inches back. No weight loss at all.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ok, yea that sounds about right. Well hopefully it will help me feel bikini ready for my vacation :-)))
    My mother in law use to sell them and do the treatments in home. It is perfect for getting bikini ready for a vacation or losing those last few inches to get into a wedding/prom dress. A few hours in a sauna produces about the same affect.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Anything call "IT WORKS" does not work. Rule of thumb.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your comments and feedback. Most of you anyways, a few of you are just A holes LOL
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Jamie, it's a waste of your cash. There's really no way to get there without a calorie deficit. This will just make you sweat in the areas where you are wrapped.

A friend and I used to do the same thing when we were in the Navy, and it got close to time for measurements to check your BF%. We went the cheaper route, and wrapped our midsections with saran wrap for a couple of days before measuring, and we could lose a little waist size. It was purely water weight. It came back as soon as we started drinking again and rehydrated.

As for the toxins, it's a no go as well. Yes, you may lose substances when you sweat, but the majority of your filtering is done by your liver and kidneys. Sweat may have a little urea in it, but it's mostly water, with a bit of salt. Excessive sweating it out can actually cause you to retain toxins. When you lose water, and dehydrate, there is a hormonal tide started that causes your kidneys to see less flow to retain water. This prevents your kidneys from actually filtering the toxins into your urine.
    detroit20science20center-full.jpg
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It's a bunch of crap... I used one 2 weeks ago and did exactly what the girl who sold it to me said to do. Drink a lot of water... blah blah blah. Well, all that really happened was I got sick to my stomach for 2 days. I did not lose weight or inches. Luckily, I had traded her some clothing items for the wrap, so I am not out any money. I wouldn't do it.

I don't think it's fair to compare the wraps to a bunch of crap. I can easily lose 1lbs evacuating my bowels, not so much with the wraps.

OP save your money, lay a brick instead.

Touche'
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your comments and feedback. Most of you anyways, a few of you are just A holes LOL

Please expand to keep the thread interesting!