Losing 40 for good! Be on my team.

Options

Replies

• slimMe77
    slimMe77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Im just getting started for the 3rd time but hopedully with some support I will stay on task. Ive lost 3lbs this week! Id like to lose 60lbs and get back to the slim and healthy me I remember. It wasnt that long ago...less than 5 yrs. Im ready for the challenge.
  • s93jeep
    Options
    I am in as well. Add me.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you are stepping up to get yourself back in shape!!!! You can do this!!!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I could lose 40 as well, ya'll feel free to add me! I could use all the love and support I can get. I'll dish it back! :)
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is to lose about 45 lbs and I'm down about 8 so far! All are welcome to add me! :smile: I'm on this site regularly and love a good support team!!!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Count me in and add if you like
  • kellyoldani
    kellyoldani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 lbs as well - ready to really do it this time. But I need the support!! Please add if you want.
  • jpetcoff
    jpetcoff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • annsmall1984
    annsmall1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also am wanting to lose 40 pounds. And am very new to fitnesspal. I just had my third child 8 weeks ago, and well this time around it really took a toll. The pregnancy was medically complicated which resulted in bed rest. So after 4 months of doing nothing, I really gained the weight and turned to squish.

I have a gym membership but I just don't want to leave the baby alone yet and I'm so tired. Its just hard this time I guess.
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    In lb (I'm a metric girl, sorry!) I probably had around 40 to lose as well, so we are all in the same boat!
    Let's do this together! :smile:
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    40lbs gets me close to goal. Add me too, please?
  • aleishakrause
    aleishakrause Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 30lb goal and would love to be a part of the "A-team". Im new to all of this and could use as much support and help as possible. =)
  • LaurenMariex33
    Options
    Any other coffee drinkers out there? How do you guys prepare your coffee to fit into your calorie budget?

I was avoiding coffee for months because I didn't want to spend calories on creamer, but recently I've been having a couple of cups in the morning (oh my, how I missed it...)

I've been using pumping spice flavored coffee, a packet of truvia, and a quarter cup of unsweetened almond milk (only 8 calories!). Of course this isn't as good as using the calorie dense creamers, but I'm just happy to get my daily coffee! :)
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm in got another 50lbs to lose myself
  • rheigneann
    Options
    I definitely want to be on your team! I've been big all my life and I never experience being small, I've always been an XL or XXL. I have like 120 pounds to lose, but I'll take 10-15 pounds by December and work my way from there, if someone can help me achieve it. :)
  • Sadesm08
    Sadesm08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Rosymunoz
    Options
    I want in!! I had my second child and I need to lose 45lbs!! Add me to the challenge...
  • EveD82
    EveD82 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to get a good advice and how to get rid of the moffin top, because I been exercising for about 7 months
  • EveD82
    EveD82 Posts: 4
    Options
    and believe it seems like this thing don't want to let go of me