FitBit

Options
13»

Replies

• kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have the flex and I am kind of on the fence about it now (I did love it when I first got it) but I have noticed that it doesn't log steps properly when I am pushing my double stroller - wish is anytime I am out of the house! I am right handed and wear it on my left like it says to. I think it has something to do with not swinging my arms while pushing the stroller.
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I started with a Fitbit Ultra a coupe of years ago until it finally cracked and was a bit susceptible to moisture.

I upgraded to a Fitbit One. It syncs well with MFP and once you get things setup for walking and running (if you run) it can give pretty accurate distances. I love the stair count, too.

It is useful for the additional calories you expend for walking, but it tends to underpredict on vigorous activities (like running). Of course, it doesn't help at all on strength exercises. But it has been quite useful in seeing, tracking and sometimes promoting activity.

Before I got back to running, I was pretty diligent in making my daily target of 20,000 steps per day.
  • beautybeatzbylisa
    Options
    I ordered the fitbit force, I can't wait to receive it,hasn't even shipped out did anyone get theirs yet?
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I have a one and love it. In addition I have the aria scale which makes things easy. It syncs to fitbit and from there to mfp
  • beautybeatzbylisa
    Options
    I ordered the fitbit force its new this year its acutally better because its a watch too and its water resistant and it adds stairs and sleep tooo.. I can't wait to get mine not sure how long its supposed to take I ordered it 2 weeks ago.

:) let you know more about it once I get it
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit! Been using it almost a year and haven't skipped a day. Its very motivating.