Do Paleo-eaters hate Darwin?

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Since the theory of evolution completely destroys the logic of paleo-dieting?

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    misread this as

"Paleo-eaters ate Darwin"

which would make a good indie album title
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    We will see who lasts longer, Paleo Eaters or the rest of humanity. Darwin will get us all in the end.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Since the theory of evolution completely destroys the logic of paleo-dieting?

How does the theory of evolution say we have to eat processed foods out of boxes? O_o I'm not sure how that works.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Is gefilte fish paleo?

E-GefilteDec12.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Sorry ive gotta throw a little wrench into the argument if the neolithic paleo people are modern humans then indeed they love Darwin since we are still around. On the other hand, if we are talking about paleo how far are we going back? Are we talking about being a small primate living in trees eating nuts and fruit or when we were small shrews eating insects? Is this just talking about hominidea lineage or modern humans? Great now I'm confused.

OOO I know if its based on the neanderthal diet then it totally hates Darwin
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess so... My favorite is how "agriculture" (just agriculture) is what is making us fat... even though humans have been involved with agriculture for what 10,000 years or so (give or take a millenia) and it's only been what, the last 30, that we have been seeing an obesity problem...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Is gefilte fish paleo?

E-GefilteDec12.gif

i think so
    its what fish gelatin and salt?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am convinced that if I live long enough, I will probably die from something. So f*** it, pass the chocolate cake.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Is gefilte fish paleo?

E-GefilteDec12.gif

i think so

I think it has matzo meal in it, too. I'm not up on all things Paleo. I just heard you can't eat cheese on it, so I'm out.
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    Is gefilte fish paleo?

E-GefilteDec12.gif

i think so

I think it has matzo meal in it, too. I'm not up on all things Paleo. I just heard you can't eat cheese on it, so I'm out.

I'm out because I just like cake... and bread... and white potatoes... and corn... oh yeah, and popcorn!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Darwin proved nothing. The theory of evolution is totally against what the Bible tells. :angry:
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    Darwin proved nothing. The theory of evolution is totally against what the Bible tells. :angry:

Hey, hey, hey!!! This is a post between Darwin and Paleo dieters.... don't bring religion in here.

Bringin' the place down...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    misread this as

He is low-carb, after all.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Didn't we "evolve" to digest dairy?
  • akrieger12
    Options
    so does the Paleo diet consist of eating raw meat and grubs?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess so... My favorite is how "agriculture" (just agriculture) is what is making us fat... even though humans have been involved with agriculture for what 10,000 years or so (give or take a millenia) and it's only been what, the last 30, that we have been seeing an obesity problem...
    It has absolutely nothing to do with our much more sedentary lifestyles of computers, TV, driving cars everywhere and video games.

It's the WHEAT!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    misread this as

is human flesh paleo??
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    .guido-jesus.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    in...to see where these train wreck goes...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Sorry ive gotta throw a little wrench into the argument if the neolithic paleo people are modern humans then indeed they love Darwin since we are still around. On the other hand, if we are talking about paleo how far are we going back? Are we talking about being a small primate living in trees eating nuts and fruit or when we were small shrews eating insects? Is this just talking about hominidea lineage or modern humans? Great now I'm confused.

OOO I know if its based on the neanderthal diet then it totally hates Darwin

I would believe we are at least going back to caveman days..I.E. Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon man..

but you would have to ask someone that follows Paleo to be sure ..but then again, I do not even think they know