If you could live anywhere

Options
1235»

Replies

• opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The beach... doesnt really matter what beach, as long as its warm has salt water and sand, I'm golden.

Florida is my home away from home.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's not that exotic but I'd love to live in Vancouver some day. I'm in Edmonton now and I am sick of the cold and dark; odds are good I will not survive this winter as we aren't even below zero yet and I feel like I'm freezing to death whenever I step outside. The scenery in Vancouver is gorgeous and the winters are mild, and there's so much to do. Plus just a one hour drive to cheap shopping in Seattle! :wink:

Hon, sorry to bust your bubble but it's FREAKING cold here these days... can't warm up. And the fog.... geez! Shoot for Maui instead!

Pfffft, I'm in Vancouver often and I hear you guys complaining about the "cold" all the time, but -10C is a helluva lot better than the -40 we get, not to mention so much snow! :wink: I've spent a few green Christmases in Vancouver with family and it was amaaazing!
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's not that exotic but I'd love to live in Vancouver some day. I'm in Edmonton now and I am sick of the cold and dark; odds are good I will not survive this winter as we aren't even below zero yet and I feel like I'm freezing to death whenever I step outside. The scenery in Vancouver is gorgeous and the winters are mild, and there's so much to do. Plus just a one hour drive to cheap shopping in Seattle! :wink:

Hon, sorry to bust your bubble but it's FREAKING cold here these days... can't warm up. And the fog.... geez! Shoot for Maui instead!

I hear ya...it is pretty right now through, just bloody cold!! I wish the snow would hurry up and get on those mountains though!

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland - and I always wanted to live in New York. However visas aren't so easy to come by for the old US, so next on my list was Vancouver....and now I'm here...yay!! Next stop, Perth Australia!

P.S. Bloody Americans don't know how lucky you are being able to move to a completely different climate/landscape without leaving your country, blah! ;)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    Canada, of course
  • dem_bonez
    Options
    Ehhh...

chihuahua mexico
  • superman_149
    Options
    I work in the O&G industry in Alberta, and do occasional trips to Texas with work.
    It seems like a sweet place to be! So i might say Corpus would be a cool place for me to be!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    New York City or Florida
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Ehhh...

chihuahua mexico

The land of opportunity!