Cutting down on weed, weight gain

Options

Replies

• Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    **BEST THREAD EVER**

I can't imagine being skinny bcuz of weed. I had to stop many, many, many years ago because of the uncontrollable munchies. I'd love to start back up, for the cancer-prevention and anti-anxiety benefits, but there's no room for munchies in my meal plan.

Thanks to all of you that made me giggle tonight. :)
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    I suggest you go to a 12 step program for addiction and get support with that area of your life. People underestimate how powerful a drug weed is and that can make it hard to get help when hooked. In the meantime if you don't want to stop and don't want to do any form of rehab then drink lots of water and perhaps begin doing more sport. All the best with your journey! Well done for cutting down.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    **BEST THREAD EVER**

I can't imagine being skinny bcuz of weed. I had to stop many, many, many years ago because of the uncontrollable munchies. I'd love to start back up, for the cancer-prevention and anti-anxiety benefits, but there's no room for munchies in my meal plan.

Thanks to all of you that made me giggle tonight. :)

The man who lives upstairs from us smokes weed, he's always shouting at his kids and is horrible to his dogs. I've seen people get really psychotic from smoking. There's nothing cute about weed. Any form of smoking can give you cancer, especially weed.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Any form of smoking can give you cancer, especially weed.

yeahhhhh. righhhhhtt....

You using the same science that disproved evolution?
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    The man who lives upstairs from us smokes weed, he's always shouting at his kids and is horrible to his dogs.

The guy at the bar, who date raped the girl, was drinking alcohol.. Im pretty sure alcohol makes you rape people...
  • maz2469
    maz2469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    this post made my morning!!!! Feel the love for the smoke, although i've not had any in weeks, it made me smile! <3
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    ...I'm confused because when I was in high school I used to smoke daily and it made me GAIN weight like no other. The second I stopped smoking I dropped like 15 pounds immediately because I wasn't eating the entire refrigerator everyday lol. I've never heard anyone say that it makes them LOSE weight. That sounds like the best problem EVER lol.
  • mitchiemo
    mitchiemo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I suggest you go to a 12 step program for addiction and get support with that area of your life. People underestimate how powerful a drug weed is and that can make it hard to get help when hooked. In the meantime if you don't want to stop and don't want to do any form of rehab then drink lots of water and perhaps begin doing more sport. All the best with your journey! Well done for cutting down.

Weed isn't addictive!!! I think you're mistaking it for heroin. Maybe you take a "12 step program" for getting your facts right.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options

The man who lives upstairs from us smokes weed, he's always shouting at his kids and is horrible to his dogs. I've seen people get really psychotic from smoking. There's nothing cute about weed. Any form of smoking can give you cancer, especially weed.

How much research have you done to back up your claims here? Its not the weed that makes people psychotic its that they probably already are without it.

I have used it. Munchies are under control, I'm not a bad citizen to civilization and I'm not dumb either from smoking. I have actually tested whether it makes me more dumb or not on www.lumosity.com(brain training website, Highly recommended) and I do just as well if not better with weed in my system.

People need to stop making ridiculous claims about things they clearly haven't researched.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    ...I'm confused because when I was in high school I used to smoke daily and it made me GAIN weight like no other. The second I stopped smoking I dropped like 15 pounds immediately because I wasn't eating the entire refrigerator everyday lol. I've never heard anyone say that it makes them LOSE weight. That sounds like the best problem EVER lol.

I know a few people who say it actually suppresses their appetite. Me on the other hand just keep my munchies under control and make sure I dont have sweet lying around the house(make sure there is none even when I don't smoke)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

MhzwmLO.gif
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Has to be said..

One more failure in life, a druggie at 20 years old
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.
    I am so glad I am not a failure in life even though I have been smoking mj since I was 15.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    The man who lives upstairs from us smokes weed, he's always shouting at his kids and is horrible to his dogs.

The guy at the bar, who date raped the girl, was drinking alcohol.. Im pretty sure alcohol makes you rape people...

LOL. in for awesome correlations. :drinker:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'd say quit the weed and see what happens rather than asking what is expected
  • mrdexter1
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.
    I am so glad I am not a failure in life even though I have been smoking mj since I was 15.

never a truer word spoken.
    you must be very proud to state you ve been a druggie since 15, I just hope you cant have kids.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.

you must be very proud to state you ve been a druggie since 15, I just hope you cant have kids.

WOW. I don't even......
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.

oh, so how's the view way up there on that high horse? I must assume you are a tee-totaler in order to be able to tout such judgements without being a complete and utter hypocrite.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.

Druggie = drug addict or habitual user of drugs, so yes I am a habitual user, not an addict.
    I am not a failure in life, and neither are the smokers I know, who btw are having kids a plenty.

Ah sad little man, go do some research and just crawl back in your hole :laugh:
  • mrdexter1
    Options
    Has to be said..

Ouch harsh words.

Druggie = drug addict or habitual user of drugs, so yes I am a habitual user, not an addict.
    I am not a failure in life, and neither are the smokers I know, who btw are having kids a plenty.

Ah sad little man, go do some research and just crawl back in your hole :laugh:

grow up ..

I ve seen it first hand and they all say they are not addicts and thats when you re minds puddled and you think you are in control but not surprisingly you re not . If you beg to differ, pack it up right now and as to why you think any kid deserves a parent taking drugs and surounded by others doing so is beyond me especially if its your own.

laughable if it wernt so selfish, you ll cut down for weight loss but not a single thought for kids.
This discussion has been closed.