I can't stop myself from eating junk!

Options
2»

Replies

• ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Keep an ICE COLD 33.8fl oz bottle of water mixed w/ orange, lemon, cucumbers, and mint leaves in your hands at all times. Carry that around w/ you. Also, keep bags of almonds, pistacchio's in your room, so grab that if you are heading to the kitchen and munch on those while looking at the other "bad" foods. This helps me and I hope it helps you.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. It seems to be a mental thing for me when I diet all I think of is fatty foods I hate it :( I go to the gym 3/4 times a week and I am ALWAYS hungry.

^^
    This right here. It's all about breaking a pattern of thought: "must eat X food".

You might need to stop eating it completely for a while to learn that you can, in fact, say no. You might need to counteract the need for X by finding something super yummy that fits your goals and turning to that when X is around. Or, you might be able to take a small amount of X and learn to be satisfied with that.

Either way, it's easier to control yourself if you're not actually hungry at the time - try drinking water, or filling up on lean meat and/or veg first before deciding whether and how much of X to have.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should try bulking a bit to embrace this side of your personality.

(this thread is posted in the forum for people trying to gain weight)