Moms, Dad's, divorced or not - Check in here!

Options

Replies

• tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Married 8 years- Mom to two seven year olds- one of each :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Married 23 years. Mom to 20 year old boy/girl twins, both in college. Also, one furry four-legged feline child, 14 years old.
  • JenS2586
    Options
    Never married, never will be married. But been together 3.5yrs. Have 4 kids. A 6yr old girl [from a previous relationship] and 3 boys, twins that just turned 2 a few days ago and a 5 month old. Still hoping for another girl one day.
  • TX_RattleSnake
    Options
    married 3 years to my best friend, we have one 5 month old daughter.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Married 9 years 4 kids then widowed married again almost 3 years 19 month old twins
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Happily divorced after 20 years of marriage.. one wonderful 19 year old son that is in college.
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Married 11yrs....girl 10 & boy 8
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Not married, but in a very happy relationship for 13.5yrs, amazing 12yr daughter. Also a proud mum of 5 cats :smile:
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    First marriage lasted 18 months have a wonderful 15 year old son from him. Married the second time 10 1/2 years right now and we have an 10 year old daughter and 8 year old son.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Married 18 years and still going....

4 boys - 21, 16, 14, 9

Any of you with girls, my boys are strong, hard working, great young men (truthfully they are...very proud here). HMU!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Been married twice. First one I got married because I got pregnant. Never ever do that!!!
    That one lasted 3 months and ended with him in prison. Long story.
    First child is now 7 years old.
    Married to current husband for 4.5 years now, he is the best thing that has ever happened to my daughter and I.
    Currently expecting my second child.
  • LoudmouthLee
    Options
    Married for 6 going on 7.

2 daughters, One almost 3, the other almost 1.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Was married for just under 8 years, been single a little over 3 years now. Raising a 10 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. They go visit their mom quite a bit, so I do end up with more free time than I would prefer.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Married 10 years, 4 kids ages 2, 4, 6, 17 :smile:
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    married 15 years and 7 days; 3 kids (girls 13, 10; boy 7)
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Married..to a FIREMAN! :wink: 11 years! one daughter who is more than enough for me to handle!!! HAHA for a 4 year old, shes going on 15!!!

I totally know the feeling. My 7 year old is 10 times worst than my friend's 16 year old. She is a drama queen!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Divorced, engaged, 2 little men and possibly one on the way.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    They go visit their mom quite a bit, so I do end up with more free time than I would prefer.

I honor you for that. My oldest son is not from my current marriage wife, but she has known him for 20 of his 21 years of life. His mother also has had a marriage for the same duration. While we may not get along, and don't talk for the most part, we have never prevented each other from seeing/doing anything with him. It has worked out. He is a great man. Your kids will be the same. In due time your free time will overfill! Be careful what you wish for! :smile:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Married 13 yrs this December, 4 kids (two boys 11 & 9, two girls 4 & 1).
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Married almost 22 years and have a 25 year old son from my first marriage. My current husband pretty much raised him and has been more of a dad to him than my ex ever was.

Isn't it wonderful though? I am so incredibly happy that my husband is the greatest dad ever, my ex was worthless as a parent.