Moms, Dad's, divorced or not - Check in here!

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Together 11. Married 7. 4 kids- 3 boys 1 girl. Boys: 15 (mine from a previous relationship, my husband adopted him) 12 (his from his first marriage) 10 (ours). Daughter 14 (also from his first marriage).

I love my family. :love:
  • kaylahardison
    kaylahardison Posts: 141 Member
    Divorced; One beautiful little two year old angel baby <3
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Married 8 years- Mom to two seven year olds- one of each :)

Twins? Boy and girl? I am sooo jealous! This is exactly what I want. Unfortunately, probably will never happen for me. Just not in the cards.
  • tiggerhammon
    Married 23 years. Mom to 20 year old boy/girl twins, both in college. Also, one furry four-legged feline child, 14 years old.

Another boy/girl twin? That's so awesome!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Married 10 years with a boy and a girl
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Married 34 years to my high school sweetheart; one daughter and two sons.

that is so cool! :drinker:
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Was married 18 years, got rid of womanizing crack addict, haven't spoken to the deadbeat loser in a few years, AND kept my now 11-year old boy (sole custody). I WIN!!!!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    No kids, never married lol....
  • tiggerhammon
    Never married, never will be married. But been together 3.5yrs. Have 4 kids. A 6yr old girl [from a previous relationship] and 3 boys, twins that just turned 2 a few days ago and a 5 month old. Still hoping for another girl one day.

Twins again!
    My brother has been with his girl for 5 years now and has no intention of getting married.
    I don't fully understand why. I really don't mean to pry, I am only curious as to your reasons... ? It seems to me that being married would make things easier. Taxes, car insurance, home loans, etc ... are all a little easier if you are married are they not?
  • tiggerhammon
    Married 9 years 4 kids then widowed married again almost 3 years 19 month old twins

And, twins again! Color me jealous! I want :)

When I first read the title to this thread I thought it was saying 'are you parents married still or divorced?'
    My dad was widowed (my mother passed) then divorced and now currently married.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Currently divorcing after 10 years. 3 great kids.....2 boys 7 yo, 4 yo and 1 girl 6 yo.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Married for 23 years and have a 19 year old girl (away at college) and a 16 year old son (at home) and two beagles (who rule my house). Were it not for the hounds, I would be looking at being an empty-nester in a year and a half. Time flies! :-)
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Married 11 years. 2 kids, 11 yr old girl , 8 yr old boy
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Married to my wonderful hubby for 7 years! Mommy of three: 7yr old boy, 5yr old boy and our little princess 13 month old girl! :happy: Life is beautiful!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Married 20 years next week. Not sure where the time went, then I look at my 17 and 14 year old boys and realize "Ah, that is where it went". Also have an 8 year old girl that showed up on our doorstep and never left. She is a beagle. Love you Babe.
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Married 20-something years with two daughters (15 and 12).
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Married twice, 4 kids between the two (26 g, 23 b, 21 b, 19 g) and now am blessed with two grandsons.

"Not married" now and there are 4 more kids involved, roughly the same ages.

Time truly flies, but I do have to say I am soooooo glad I was never successfully talked in to having more. Adult kids ROCK.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Married 9 years. 3 kids, 2 girls, 1 boy, 7,5 and 3.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    They go visit their mom quite a bit, so I do end up with more free time than I would prefer.

I honor you for that. My oldest son is not from my current marriage wife, but she has known him for 20 of his 21 years of life. His mother also has had a marriage for the same duration. While we may not get along, and don't talk for the most part, we have never prevented each other from seeing/doing anything with him. It has worked out. He is a great man. Your kids will be the same. In due time your free time will overfill! Be careful what you wish for! :smile:

I'm not wishing. I said I have MORE free time than I prefer lol. I would rather just have my kids all the time, I really don't have much of a life outside of them anyway.
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Married for 10yrs to an awesome woman, we have two wild 100% mud eating, BMX riding, soccer playing, bug loving, yellow belts in Karate 7yr and 5yr old boys who run in their sleep (I have no idea where they get their energy but you can get tired just watching them go) and I also have a beautiful daughter who is 18yrs old and getting ready for college in 2014 from a previous relationship…Life is Good