What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options
Mine happens to be my favorite foods actually, I just love Reese Cups and apple pie! if they weren't so bad for me I'd eat them everyday! but alas I have not eaten either in six years..

Replies

• CarynMacD
    CarynMacD Posts: 230
    Options
    Jam Doughnuts! :love:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes (with white cake) & Glosette Raisins. Yum!

*Edit: Not together, although I'd probably like that too :)
  • homlad
    homlad Posts: 6
    Options
    Buffalo Wings!!!
  • mordant57
    mordant57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. They gotta be frozen though!
  • HisMrsJ
    Options
    Gummy worms, real chocolate bars, chocolate covered nuts and cherries (the real kind), spray butter on popcorn, pickles.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Chips, all kinds, with dip, without, doesn't matter. I have on several occasions eaten a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips to the point that the skin in my mouth was sloughing off :sick: but I didn't care. I have stayed away from chips for the most part this year and I feel and look a lot better for it!
  • whisperwhitley
    Options
    Oh and I LOVE Chocolate pretzels!! anything salty and sweet num!
  • whisperwhitley
    Options
    I would love to cut back on salt but it's so difficult for me. I know it bloats me like crazy and it isn't good for me but it's hard to give it up when I already gave up sugar
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Reese's, potato chips (but only with dip!), anything chocolate!
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I guess the only thing that would really make me feel "guilty" or decadent is egg nog. I LOVE me some egg nog, but it's pretty calorie dense and I hate drinking my calories. That stuff is so good, though! Get it every holiday season. :bigsmile:

Aside from that, I pretty much eat whatever I want, so there are no foods that would make me feel bad after eating them.
  • INCFL3X
    Options
    All bout Gummy Peach Rings!!! If you need to fill up your calorie and carb count then this is AMAZING!!!!!! LOL
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Mine was doughnuts. The last one I had was more than ten years ago, and now I can't have them at all because I can't have gluten at all. Fortunately, gluten free pie crust is perfectly delicious, so I'll be having pie on Thanksgiving.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    croissants. terrible macros and high calories but irresistible!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Good gawd.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, Reese Peanut Butter Cups and Cadbury Mini Eggs!
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Those stinking LAVA CAKES from Domino's Pizza. And donuts, chips & queso, and peanut butter M&Ms.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Soft pretzels from Auntie Anne's or Pretzeltime... yum....
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys peanut butter cup ice cream.

pancakes with peanut butter and syrup.

No guilt. I fit it in to my calorie goal for the day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Things that are a guilty pleasure that I still eat - chocolate, ice cream, frozen yogurt, Flip Greek yogurts, cookies.

Things that are a guilty pleasure that I almost never eat anymore because I have a hard time fitting them in my days without starving afterwards - French fries, Annie's Cinnamon sugar pretzels, cheesecake, donuts, croissants of all kinds, French pastries, profiteroles (I had some from Maggiano's on Saturday and it was 400 calories of delicious goodness).

This thread is now making me sad.
  • nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Chinese Food, Cheese Fries, and Cheesecake. mmmm :)