HOT DADS!

Options

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I do have to say this thread is very, very interesting!!! Will be keeping a close eye on it!!! :love:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    For you dads out there. My boys are older, but when they were young, my wife would go shopping from time to time, not often, she hates to shop, when people would ask me, "Oh, so you are babysitting today?". Did that just make you want to punch them in the face? They are MY kids! I don't babysit my kids. If I wasn't around, nobody ever asked my wife if she was babysitting her kids. My wife did not, and does not cook. I do, and I am pretty damn good at it. For the first six months of each of them. I went to the farmer's market and made all of their baby food.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    LOL. This thread is funny!
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    DSCN0012.jpg
  • nyqueensguy
    nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dad of five from 18 to 30.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Dad of an 11 year old boy.

890a62e80b5911e39e0522000a1fa50c_7.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    IN for hot single dads.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    In for eye candy...
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Need to take some newer pics..
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Just here to brag on MY dad. He may not be a hot dad, but for 64 he sure does kick some *kitten*. This is us at the Rugged Maniac last spring and he killed it! He can also kick my *kitten* on a bicycle any time.

7829d658-7ac7-46ac-b703-ace0611b7cee_zpsef7ab22d.jpg

I had to add his action shot :)

79b1e462-8f1f-4473-a0b0-134a38f7e3ad_zps738a5925.jpg
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Just here to brag on MY dad. He may not be a hot dad, but for 64 he sure does kick some *kitten*. This is us at the Rugged Maniac last spring and he killed it! He can also kick my *kitten* on a bicycle any time.

:drinker: :drinker:

Hope my daughter loves me when I am 64
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    2rf7cio.jpg

Hot dad alert <3 my handsome hubby is an amazing dad to our 9 year old daughter and 20 month old son!

Love this thread btw :wink:
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    fine then.......sheesh! Happy now? :glasses:

17871687_4814.jpg

THIS is my favorite! Love the hunters orange :)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    For you dads out there. My boys are older, but when they were young, my wife would go shopping from time to time, not often, she hates to shop, when people would ask me, "Oh, so you are babysitting today?". Did that just make you want to punch them in the face? They are MY kids! I don't babysit my kids. If I wasn't around, nobody ever asked my wife if she was babysitting her kids. My wife did not, and does not cook. I do, and I am pretty damn good at it. For the first six months of each of them. I went to the farmer's market and made all of their baby food.

My husband often takes the girls with him out of town when he has softball tournaments (since I work on Saturday) and everyone always says things like "So it's your weekend to have the kids huh?". They assume he is divorced and has joint custody lol.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Another Dad here!! :-D

Hot? Meh.

Another Dad rocking the hunting gear. Love love camoflauge, it's my favorite color :)
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/TineiseDavenport/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20131031_161501.jpg

I have tried and tried editing it. It is not working :'(
    If anyone knows how to fix it and make it come up - this is a picture of my husband. Daddy to 1 and 1 on the way.

Eta: This is the direct link to the pic now.
  • shawndecuir
    shawndecuir Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How about Geeky dads?
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    IN for hot single dads.

Too good
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    [
  • yismate
    yismate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dad of 3, empty wallet, permanently knackered!