Looking for some bigger girls friends to help motivate!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    former big gilr

5 3
    SW 220ish
    size 20/22
    CW 147/8
    size 6

i been there with you and you can do it

Congrats on your transformation!
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was 368 lbs at my highest weight I am currently 204 so I know exactly how you feel, it's taken me years to get to this weight, I would lose, gain, lose gain for years I did this. But each time I recommit I am less weight then the time before, now I just try to do the best I can and not beat myself up for the slip ups and get right back on track. You got this looks like you are young so you have that on your side I wish I didn't wait so long to change my lifestyle it's much harder now that I am over 50. Stay focused and don't look at how much you have to lose just get through 1 day at a time.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Everybody can feel free to add me too
  • yvette2762
    Options
    Hello my name is Yvette...and I am just returning......I would love to stay in touch as I am in much need encouragement as you....I started again to lose weight as of Jan, 11, 2012 start weight 398.9.....I went down to 248.6 but fell off the wagon now back up to 251.8.....i need help...so let's help each other....

Thanks so much
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Any of you are welcome to friend me. Started at 305, and I'm sitting at about 260 right now. Working to get to 240 by Christmas.
  • meiyoumao
    meiyoumao Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'6 and 267lbs as of this morning. Happy to support!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    5' 6" and 267. Close enough? I'm also in the UK :-)

(Down from 371)

• meiyoumao
    meiyoumao Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Any of you are welcome to friend me. Started at 305, and I'm sitting at about 260 right now. Working to get to 240 by Christmas.

I am also aiming for 240 by christmas.
  • Akeria1
    Akeria1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi you and anyone else my add me as well!!! I'm back on track to losing atleast 100lbs!! :) we all need support and motivation!!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Nice to see another newbie. I assume you are from Suffolk, UK, but can never be quite sure on here. The UK food library is diabolical, and my diary is a minefield with stuff that you should not eat. I am working hard to correct lazy food loggs where people have just added the approx kcal and nothing else :-(. It would be nice if people could be more committed, so I don't have to correct every other food item logged! I don't work here, just trying to follow a healthy way of eating like everyone else. (Sorry for rant). You can add me if you are prepared to work hard ;)
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    Hey I started at 266 and am down to roughly 175lb now. It has taken me about 3 years to lose the weight, had many a set back where I've lost track and gained back weight but the key is to keep going !! Don't worry about how much you have to lose and how long it will take.. the time will pass anyway !!! So good Luck and you will get there !! :)) I'm back on track to try finally get to goal of 140lb! New to this site so any friends welcome. WE CAN DO IT !! try work on small goals to keep yourself focused and the weight will come off.. I remember getting below 100kg and being so happy!! Then getting below 200lbs was another goal.. It takes time and be kind to yourself x x

52129398.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DeterminedSCC
    Options
    Add me :) I need some motivation as well. I started at 280 and now am at 257 but now im in a rut that I don't have my summer job anymore, ive just had too many set backs now its time to become serious about losing my weight. Heck everyone that wants to add me can we can all motivate each other !! :D
  • amyjanowitz
    amyjanowitz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started too, anyone feel free to ad me