DO YOU?????????

Options
13»

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I tried jogging before eating breakfast on Saturday. I got so sick I passed out. So, eating before is the way for me!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'll slam a small orange juice or protein shake before, then eat real food after.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Wake up at 4am everyday to get my workout in....I never eat before but I am also not a breakfast eater either
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I work out first. If I do other things before I workout the odds I'll actually do it decrease.
  • baconandwaffles
    Options
    After. If I ate before, I would probably be starving before it was lunchtime.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    the rare times that I go in the morning, I have a cup of grapes, an orange, a banana, or a kellog's fiber plus bar, and some water. Just enough to get me going. My fitness center is about 15 minutes from home and I eat in the car on the way there. Then I'll have yogurt and more fruit or eggs later.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Normally coffee and MAYBE a protein drink.....
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Up at 6 and eat a Big Breakfast get my travel mug of coffee and get around and head to the gym... It is all about personal preference, do what works best for you..... Best of Luck
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5 a.m. and at the gym by 6 a.m. I always have something very light (i.e., 1/4 cup of yogurt w/a bite of fruit , 1/2 cup of coffee and a cup of water). I eat my breakfast meal after my workout around 7 a.m. I'm a breakfast person.