leggings, full butt underwear or thong??

Options
13»

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    For the love of the All Spark, cover your bottom.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For the love of the All Spark, cover your bottom.

Did someone say 'Cover your bottom??'

x(
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    How is this thread not a game yet?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    How is this thread not a game yet?
    I'll start....do NOT cover your *kitten*.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Thong for you. Just because it would be more clothes in your case. :wink:
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    You would get amazing tips if you wore just the thong :wink:
  • ennoviasonipse
    Options
    Or you can get a super cute pair of panies, like with ruffles on the butt...ya know? Maybe like hot pink ones?
  • ennoviasonipse
    Options
    YES! Perfect!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Opaque leggings, no underwear. I don't wear any underwear under my bike shorts (except for TOM). It's pretty comfortable.
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    NO THONG!!! (Keep some to the imagination, girl!) Do boy shorts or short spandex shorts.

QUIET, YOU! :tongue:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I had a similar issue with my costume, the skirt is just a little tutu that barely covers anything, so I chose to add a super cute pair of black ruffly butt panties to it, it's still an extra element to my costume ad at least covers most of my *kitten* cheeks :-)
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options
    depends on how much you want to make in tips that night . . .:blushing:
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Help!!!! What should I wear under my costume? My costume is a short dress that will show to much when I bend over. Normally I would just wear a thong (that's all I own) but I will be bartending and bending over all night. Should I go buy a pair of full butt underwear or leggings and change the look of my costume a bit?

Many have suggested full brief (playful varieties), boy shorts briefs and leggings, understandably. What I'm primarily concerned about though in your case is the venue of your employ and how you came about the costume. If it was given to you by the establishment then I'll be concerned about their image, the general appeal, costume included (establishment theme etc conscious) when it's to do with you - as a staff member. This said however, if the night spot is closer to what some have introduced here (a strip club) then an exhibition of your derriere here and there, wouldn't be all too misplaced, whilst you work through your shift.

If your dress (costume) is entirely all you, then the obvious is, you have the liberty to adjust it accordingly.

2ahqns.jpg
  • fitnessf0x
    fitnessf0x Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    id probably wear some booty shorts underneath