Anyone obsessed with foood?

Options
13»

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Everyday, 600 something days later.

Lately, it's been trying to get rid of simple sugars because the endo doesn't want me to have it anymore (I'm not insulin resistant thankfully) and sadly it's the one thing I have been binging on as of late. :mad:

I will get better, and eventually figure it out, but it is always a work in progress. :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I've always been obsessed with food. Now, I just channel that obsession into something that's going to benefit me -- planning, logging, tracking.
  • catholiclorimom
    catholiclorimom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes after 40 years I have made peace with food. I had a therapist, joined OA, consulted a nutritionist, and prayed daily. Your obsession can and will go away, but you will need to make substitutions to fill the void. Start with making tiny changes and gradually changing your habits.

Change the thought and you will change your words.
    Change your words and you change your actions.
    Change your actions and you change who you are.
  • butler8991
    butler8991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES. Food is my friend and I just love it. Even when I'm full if I see something that looks tasty, I still want to eat some of it.
    Since I've been on this site I've figured out how to spread my food out over the entire day so I stay within my calories but don't feel deprived.