What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• KatieWH
    KatieWH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thomas everything bagel thin toasted with onion and chive cream cheese and scrambled egg whites. Filling and delicious for less than 300 calories!
  • WeakLisa
    Options
    I had my "McBreakfast" sandwich. A toasted english muffin with a slice of canadian bacon, one egg scrambled, and a slice of cheese. I then made a sugar free mocha frapp in the blender.

Probably for less money, ta boot!

A damn egg mcmuffin is almost three bucks!
    Yeah, McD's is getting to be a bit pricey for me. I do miss their sausage though. So good.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of Count Chocula (holiday treat) with milk and a chocolate protein bar. I think I got my chocolate fix for the day. :)
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    This morning was a little on the bad side. :ohwell: Fiance made homemade sausage and egg biscuits, and I had a cup of coconut chai tea with a teensy bit of cream.
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    The delicious Protein Pancakes from the recipe board with 2 Tbs. of pure maple syrup and 1/2 C berries heated and blended!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Quest bar on my way out
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I had a coffee, protein shake with banana and peanut butter, 2 eggs with ham and swiss

So when are you coming to make me breakfast? :wink: Minus the ham...but swiss with eggs? Yummmmy

I'll book a flight stat :wink:
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Coffee with half and half and stevia - 3 cups
    Oatmeal with blueberries, a bit of flax seeds and small amount of protein powder
    All super yummy and i will repeat like - everyday!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Vanilla almond butter and jelly oatmeal.
  • UCSMiami
    UCSMiami Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Two protein waffles with black coffee. Touch of maple syrup.
    No workout today. Blood donation day. Rest day.
    Otherwise it might be steak and eggs.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    1C Skim Milk, Fage Total 0% Fat Raspberry Greek Yogurt, microwaved egg, Archway coconut macaroon.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Vanilla almond butter and jelly oatmeal.

I didn't know there was such a thing as vanilla almond butter, will have to find it and try it, it sounds good.
    I had a bacon and egg sandwich.
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I ended up sleeping in SUPER late, so I didn't eat my first meal until noonish. I am focusing on high-protein, so I made a "hash" with 4oz grilled chicken topped with 1/2 cup cincinnati chili, 2tbs shredded cheddar, and one egg fried with pam. I put it on a small everything bagel with half an ounce of cream cheese and drank a cup of 2% organic milk.

HUGE breakfast, but it was breakfast AND lunch and I still have about 1000 cals left for dinner!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I had a coffee, protein shake with banana and peanut butter, 2 eggs with ham and swiss

So when are you coming to make me breakfast? :wink: Minus the ham...but swiss with eggs? Yummmmy

I'll book a flight stat :wink:

Awesome. I'll meet you at the airport!! :love:
  • happy_tartan
    happy_tartan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Soft white morning roll with,100g chicken breast, 1 Tb spoon sweet chilli sauce and a half cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
    1 cup black coffee
    2 glasses of water
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Tall glass of water
    Tall mug of coffee with a bit of pure stevia extract powder
    4 whole eggs, easy over
    4 slices bacon, crisp
    ...followed by more coffee & more water.
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Toast with PB, some strawberries, and a coffee :)
  • Lovey50
    Lovey50 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is my first post here--Hey everyone!

I just restarted the ol' FitnessPal on Oct. 16. My breakfast is usually a Big Train Fit Frappe and an apple plus pomegranate seeds to munch on during the AM. We have a market that sells them seeded in a container - pricey but so worth it:smile:

Today I conquered a huge hurdle. My husband is right with me on the diet thing, but he really was craving bacon and eggs:grumble: I considered having 2 slices bacon and an egg but bravely eschewed the goodies for a Fit Frappe. Just to see if I could and say I did:bigsmile: I am planning on having a few social cocktails:wink: tonight so want to save the calories.

Also, on this forum's recommendation I tried the 3" Subway Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich w/egg white. ham and pepperjack cheese. Wow that was good:love: Too good, I think, to put in regular rotation-I wanted another:wink:
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I had this:

HighCarbBreakfast_zpsebe9f786.jpg
  • GardeningZombie
    GardeningZombie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Eggs? Nah I've been eating lots of those
    Bacon? That's been making me feel covered in grease

Hmm...

Sardines!

Home fries, smoked sardines, and corn with coffee and a bit of cream.