What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Options
rainbow198
rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
I don't start eating until lunchtime, but I started off with a banana, a few strawberries and a small McIntosh apple with peanut butter. A half hour later I had a bowl of Bob Mills 5 Grain Hot cereal (brown sugar, cinnamon, raisins, grounded flax and chia seeds added) with an english muffin (with butter and strawberry jam). I'm full!! :)

Replies

• KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't really have breakfast this morning, just coffee and then Yoga X. But afterwards I had a protein shake and some raspberries.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast. Breakfast of champions. :happy:
  • jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    After my workout, I had a protein shake with almond milk mixed with instant coffee...delicious!
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    a mug of tea and then off to Yoga class. I prefer to do yoga on an empty stomach.
  • WeakLisa
    Options
    I had my "McBreakfast" sandwich. A toasted english muffin with a slice of canadian bacon, one egg scrambled, and a slice of cheese. I then made a sugar free mocha frapp in the blender.
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Half a soft pretzel at my son's hockey practice :tongue:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Omelette made with two egg whites, one whole egg, turkey sausage, cottage cheese, and mushrooms. An english muffin with butter and coffee.
  • jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had my "McBreakfast" sandwich. A toasted english muffin with a slice of canadian bacon, one egg scrambled, and a slice of cheese. I then made a sugar free mocha frapp in the blender.

Probably for less money, ta boot!

A damn egg mcmuffin is almost three bucks!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream, wheat toast with jam, and some gruyere cheese.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Quesadilla made with corn tortillas, cheddar, and feta.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with raspberries, granola and a little bit of pumpkin spice.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    12 egg whites
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I had a coffee, protein shake with banana and peanut butter, 2 eggs with ham and swiss
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    2 poached whole eggs and a whole wheat English muffin
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Coffee, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and some grapes
    Edit: Oh, and an egg! :P
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    In another hour I will brake my 18:6 fast with three quesadillas; corn tortillas...2 with Chihuahua cheese and one with potato & Oaxaca cheese and about 3 cups of coffee.
    I eat this or 2-egg " Huevos a la Mexicana " with two corn tortillas almost every day as my first meal.
  • gurse
    gurse Posts: 9
    Options
    1 whole egg 3 egg whites (scrambled), spoon of peanut butter, slice of bread coffee and a banana. best hungover breakfast
  • nafiatjohn
    nafiatjohn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Coffee, always! Natural peanut butter on toast, always. Plus, today cup of yogurt with Fiber One cereal mixed in.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hangover breakfast with the boyfriend at Dunn's. Scrambled eggs, homefries, tomatoes, fruit, and LOTS of coffee
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I had a coffee, protein shake with banana and peanut butter, 2 eggs with ham and swiss

So when are you coming to make me breakfast? :wink: Minus the ham...but swiss with eggs? Yummmmy