You have 750 calories left for the day, it is 9.30pm....

Options

Replies

• Skinnymeemee
    Options
    Although my growling stomach says Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey (because that's how I feel after eating it), the good girl in me says drink a bottled water and see how I feel after that. If I have fruit, I'll eat that.
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Forget them, isn't binge eating how many people ended up on this site in the first place!
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't sleep until 4am. I'd be panicking.
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Cake & icecream - Hagen daaz pralines & cream to be precise
    Just what I did today.
  • Tomhoffman84
    Options
    I'd start creeping the Wendy's late night menu...small frosty, value fries, and a jr cheeseburger...760 calories (yes, I just Iooked that up)
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Forget them, isn't binge eating how many people ended up on this site in the first place!

This.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    ALL THE CHOCOLATE
  • eminenima
    Options
    For now, I'd open every door in the kitchen and imagine what I'd eat, then go to bed hungry. Probably b*tching about how I don't know "how all you skinny f-ers walk around hungry like this all the time."

When I am down to my target weight and I am into my maintenance phase, any of the above sound fantastic. Peanut butter is a particular weakness of mine.
  • sympha01
    sympha01 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    hot cocoa with milk (not water); toast and nutella or peanut butter. Maybe a belt of scotch.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options

This.

Um no. Nothing wrong with using up the calories allotted to you. Binge eating is when you can't control yourself, go OVER your maintenance level - all the time - therefore getting fatter in the process. :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

How is eating the rest of your allotted calories binging? Silly.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh I *wish* I ever was in this scenario. Generally I've used up all my calories by 9:30. But if I could eat anything with 750 calories and I wasn't hungry for a meal, I would ideally want a couple cookies, or a cannoli, or you know, something terrible for me that I don't eat anymore. If I was still eating clean, I'd probably get some White Chocolate PB & Co Natural Peanut Butter an dhave a field day with that, maybe a couple bananas, too. Who knows!
  • Tomhoffman84
    Options

This.

I bet these guys are a lot of fun to hang out with.

Debbie! womp womp womp womp.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

This.

Um no. Nothing wrong with using up the calories allotted to you. Binge eating is when you can't control yourself, go OVER your maintenance level - all the time - therefore getting fatter in the process. :flowerforyou:
    Absolutely, it has nothing to do with binge eating. Once you hit your macro/micro/fiber goals, any discretionary calories earned from exercise or otherwise can (and should in my opinion) be used on foods you enjoy. I eat back most of my exercise calories everyday and enjoy an abundance of ice cream and related desserts and treats. :drinker: That is was has kept me on track and successful this time.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I went to bed at 9 pm, and in general, if I don't eat them by like 7 pm, I don't eat them. I am sure I eat over when I estimate at restaurants occasionally.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options

No_Fun_Allowed.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    When this happens to me, it is because I created a deficit hiking for several hours. I would be falling into bed exhausted, not eating anything else. Sometime around 8 pm though, I would have eaten yogurt and an apple so that I don't wake up hungry...
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    haha I WISH! But if I could, I'd probably have a big pb2 chocolate sandwich and a nice glass of milk :D
  • Blueyedrunner
    Options
    Oreos dipped in pb yum yum yum
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Go to bed, and have a full English in the morning, and a Sunday roast...tomorrow...!