Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Yo Adrian- we did it!
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    "I'm your huckleberry." - Tombstone

That's it! I knew I was quoting it wrong!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    "The hearts of men are easily corrupted"
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    "I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint." - Antonio Salieri, AMADEUS
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    "On any other day that might seem strange.".

Who can tell me the movie?

Cameron Poe {Nicholas Cage} in Con-Air

What we have here, is a failure to communicate = Cool Hand Luke
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist." - The Usual Suspects
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "It's just a flesh wound." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    "Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle his sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back." Mallrats

"I didn't know they stacked **** that high!" Full Metal Jacket

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures." Army of Darkness

"Yippee-ki-yay, motherf-er." Die Hard

"I think she wants me to rub olive oil on your taint." Baby Mama

I could go forever
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Who do I trust...Me!

-Scarface
  • jamarelo
    Options
    The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that
    - Rocky Balboa
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    "GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!!!"
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Do or do not.... There is no try.... Yoda Star Wars
  • losing4799
    Options
    "It's just a flesh wound." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    lol I remember this :D
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    "Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count." - Jack from Titanic
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long

Blade Runner

edit for funny vid below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFM140rju4k#watch-main-area
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Dale Doback: "Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner."

Melvin Udall: "I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me."

Melvin Udall: "Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”
    ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
  • ladyeofani
    ladyeofani Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. " - The Usual Suspects

"Have I gone mad?" (Mad Hatter) "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. (Alice) - Alice in Wonderland

"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there? " - The Devi's Advocate
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Star Wars :heart:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    "My ex-girlfriend is dating a pot dealer and making a stupid mistake. Apparently she wants to be a little b***h and blow everybody, but hey, you know, that's her journey. I gotta respect that."

-Paul Rudd "The 40-Year-Old Virgin"