150 lbs gone and feeling better than ever (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - GREAT JOB!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love reading success stories like yours! :flowerforyou:
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    Congrats-You Look Beautiful!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done. Very inspiring!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story! You are amazing! That takes ALOT of strength and inner courage to do that. You changed my perspective because I had the opposite issue, where my family would constantly comment on what I was eating and told me I needed to lose weight or was getting chubby etc...It played a toll on my self esteem when I was younger but I guess it did push me in the end to actually do something about it. Hearing your story and that you wish someone would have told you definitely changes my perspective. We all go through unique experiences and challenges in life. Good for you that you did it for YOURSELF and nobody else!! It took me a LONGGG time to get to that point, where it was for me and not to please other people.

Congrats!!! :)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! so inspirational!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration to so many people here on MFP - continue on this amazing journey and take it at the pace you want, which is what you have done, and it will be the pace you use for the rest of your life! Imagine the rest of your lifetime with the benefits of good health and fitness. I'm so happy for you!!!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your perspective as well. I am not sure at the time I wanted someone to say something, but maybe even just a healthy discussion. It's funny, because now all of my friends talk openly about weight- where we struggle and where we do well and its awesome to have such a support network. I think people either don't say anything or they are super critical. Hopefully everyone can find what works for them.
    Wow! That is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story! You are amazing! That takes ALOT of strength and inner courage to do that. You changed my perspective because I had the opposite issue, where my family would constantly comment on what I was eating and told me I needed to lose weight or was getting chubby etc...It played a toll on my self esteem when I was younger but I guess it did push me in the end to actually do something about it. Hearing your story and that you wish someone would have told you definitely changes my perspective. We all go through unique experiences and challenges in life. Good for you that you did it for YOURSELF and nobody else!! It took me a LONGGG time to get to that point, where it was for me and not to please other people.

Congrats!!! :)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring!! :wink: :wink:

You look amazing!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    so awesome
  • VaishnaviSlimsDown
    Options
    U look awesome :) ! totally a new person now :) !! congrats:flowerforyou:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! WTG! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration:smile:
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Amazing! :smile:
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone-- the one awesome thing about MFP is everyone is so supportive and nice. Your wonderful nice comments have been great =)
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You've lost a person! Congratulations on your accomplishment, you look fantastic!
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    (Standing Ovation!)
  • BigCupOTea
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Beautiful well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!