You did a very nice work :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!
  • alsuna
    alsuna Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the lovely feedback!! I wouldn't have succeeded without the MFP community. You guys are amazing!!! I hope my story helps someone to achieve their goals, as I got my motivation from the success stories on the not-so-motivated days.

And for those who might be interested: I recently started to date someone, I'm really into;) Immediately when I accepted my imperfect body, and found peace with it, I was asked out A LOT.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous! Yes! Success is the best revenge :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My story started in January, when my BF of 7 years broke up with me. I took one of the advises I got from my friends: happiness is the best revenge.

So, I decided that one part of my happiness would be if I could shed some weight. I gained about 35 lbs in 5 years, and the worse thing was, I didn't even see it. I didn't realize how big I got. Only now, when I look at pictures from my fattest times I can see how unhealthy I looked. I was obese, and I didn't even see it.

I AM SOOO SOOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HEART BREAK .. (LETS JUST SAY I KNOW O SO WELL HOW THAT FEELS) ... YOU LOOK GREAT AND I TOO GAINED QUITE A BIT OF WEIGHT IN LIKE 2 YEARS AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE IT.
    CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS!
  • 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the lovely feedback!! I wouldn't have succeeded without the MFP community. You guys are amazing!!! I hope my story helps someone to achieve their goals, as I got my motivation from the success stories on the not-so-motivated days.

And for those who might be interested: I recently started to date someone, I'm really into;) Immediately when I accepted my imperfect body, and found peace with it, I was asked out A LOT.

HOORAY - WHAT A HAPPY ENDING!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Keep it up!
  • Shmom123
    Options
    Fabulous job!!
  • JessicaJ723
    Options
    I always seem to gain weight when I'm happy and life is going good. Two summers ago I went through a breakup and lost 20 lbs and thought I looked great , then I ran into my ex and he texted me about an hour later and said I looked better with more weight on. Sadly when I complained to co workers they agreed. It's a total mind puck when you get told something like that. This time around everyone can say what they want, I'm doing it for me.
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    You look great well done
  • PeaceHappinessBalance
    Options
    You look great!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Great job! =)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't look like you have much further to go! Great job, OP!!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    wonderful work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!