What Is Your Reward for Reaching Your GW?

Options
13»

Replies

• Meli_999
    Meli_999 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A bikini!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    An adventure! Haven't zeroed in on what that means specifically (can't decide between white water rafting or a week long survival camp out or hiking in the Grand Canyon or?), but something physical, something that will get the heart pumping (beyond the treadmill). One thing is sure...those old Levi jeans I saved from years ago will come out of storage. Can't wait to get back in them - that's a HUGE motivator for me. I LOVE my Levi jeans - old friends I haven't worn in ages. Not too many material things drive me, but an adventure, and I'm always in! Thanks for the post...got me thinking about that next adventure!
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat an entire Medium Boston Pizza Perogie pizza to myself in one sitting. Becuase, YOLO.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My reward was also a necessity...new clothes. I don't think I have any of my old ones in the closet at this point. I've had some very successful shopping trips at great discounts, thank goodness.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Satisfaction!
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got breast implants. ...after losing 150bs, there was no better way to reward myself. My old goal weight was 175, but once I got there, I also rewarded myself by continuing on, and not stopping just because I had picked some random number oh so many years ago!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    An awesome vacation to New Zealand with the husband. I can't freaking wait for that. :)