Operation lose a stone by Christmas!

Options
Right ladies and gents. I have decided that this Christmas I want to feel confident and happy in a nice dress on Christmas day. I am therefore setting myself a goal of losing a stone for Christmas. That gives me eight weeks! So who's with me? Starting with this weeks loss and then each week thereafter please add your username and copy and paste everybody! At the end we can put our photos on of us looking fabulous!!

Icklekimmy WK 1 1lb loss (1lb down 13 to go)

Replies

• KPUK1990
    Options
    Great idea :)

My next weigh in is Friday so will post my findings then!
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yay was starting to think I was gonna be on my lonesome!
  • ainehanley9
    ainehanley9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am totally thinking the same, when I weigh myself tomorrow I will take a pic as well, best of luck!
  • ashleysteiner4
    Options
    I will join, will post my weight loss at the end of the week! I want ten pounds off!
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    Yay, welcome on board ladies ????
  • KPUK1990
    Options
    Of course you're not alone!
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    Thanks! We best start forward planning our fast days! ????
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. We are going to Colorado in December and would love to lose 15 pounds by then. Best of luck to all of us!
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    We can do it ????????????
  • natasha8812
    natasha8812 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm with you i will really try I want to look and feel fabulous for Xmas and New year to that's 2 new party dresses to look and feel fab in :) xx
  • KPUK1990
    Options
    I'm buying my 'Christmas Party' dress soon in a size smaller than I currently am (I'm sort of inbetween sizes at the moment!). So hoping this will be added motivation. When it arrives I'll take a before pic and then one on the night and hopefully there'll be a nice difference!
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    Be just the Christmas frock for me as I am working new year!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can I join this little group? I am wanting to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving so a stone by Christmas is right up my ally =-)
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    Hey, yes no need to ask add your details whenever your weigh in day is this week. ????

Just went to bums n tums for first time for weeks, will be feeling the pain tomorrow!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    why do they call it a stone there??
  • icklekimmy
    Options
    We like to be awkward and weigh ourselves in tallies of 14 pounds!!!
  • VAPeters
    VAPeters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of this! Originally from the UK too so I still convert it all back to Stones lol. Now I use pounds!
    Weigh in is in about 4 hours....I woke up to crying baby and a sore throat. I meet my trainer at 9am though before work!
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have the same aim. I've even bought a too small dress so really need to do this or I'll be in a robe all Xmas day!!
  • Reeder2B
    Reeder2B Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good idea :) I'm in!

I weighed myself this morning and was 11 stone on the nose so would love to lose a stone by Christmas, but half a stone would be a bonus with all the do's leading up to it!
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Me too please! Fell off the dieting wagon for a couple of months and the weight has started to creep back on (if I'm honest the weight on my MFP hasn't been updated as I can't bear the shame of admitting the failure in such a public forum. )

Back on track now and will weigh in on Friday if you'll have me :flowerforyou: