FR Without Messages...

Options

Replies

• Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    OP: such a smartass! lol I need more words than that in a request :wink:

What do you expect from a fat, white cat?

Maybe some purring or SOMETHING! Not just the word "message" lol
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options

Maybe some purring or SOMETHING! Not just the word "message" lol

A meow and a hiss? :laugh:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

meat curtains....and that's all i'm gonna say about that.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    did we need a thread for this?..............................................

We have one for clothed strippers, why wouldn't we need one about FR?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Instant decline, unless they are super hot or we have friends in common
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I accept them even without a message even though I tell myself not to. Every now and then there is actually someone nice who just needs some help with either motivation or support. So I accept all, and if they are not interactive or someone that belongs on my FL then I delete them. But initially I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they need support or help, so why would I want to turn that down?
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I only accept with a message. Preferably a really dirty message. At least offer up some junk shots if you want to earn my friendship.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Who hates receiving those?
    I don't hate them. I just don't accept them unless it's a real life friend or someone I've interacted with elsewhere.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

You must have misclicked on mine in that case.
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't care about message. Just the fact that you sent a friend request says enough. I decide whether to accept a friend request or not based on the person's profile. To me a friend request in MFP is equivalent to someone asking to share a gym equipment or space with me. If by looking at the person, I am not too grossed out, I will allow.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

You must have misclicked on mine in that case.

:wink:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hate all friend requests. :grumble:

Me too.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I don't hate it .. its not that serious lol.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Instant decline
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You posted this thread after you sent me an empty friend request?
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Qute frankley it's not the message or lack of of part that bothere me...call me shallow but if I get a f/r from someone with out any inspiring pics of themselves or their progress I won't really have much motivation to add them. Anyone can can post a pic of super man and funny memes as their avatar but it takes guts to be public about where you're at fitness wise....not saying all my friends have to be super stars but I like to see that they take the fitness part about myFITNESSpal somewhat seriously and aren't just here to virtually spank people on the forums all day. I'm guilty of abusing the forms too but my goals are real and the work I put in to get there are real as well
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like friend requests, so it doesn't bother me. Besides, I've been guilty of sending requests without messages in the past, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to get aggravated about it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.
    This is we're besties.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Qute frankley it's not the message or lack of of part that bothere me...call me shallow but if I get a f/r from someone with out any inspiring pics of themselves or their progress I won't really have much motivation to add them. Anyone can can post a pic of super man and funny memes as their avatar but it takes guts to be public about where you're at fitness wise....not saying all my friends have to be super stars but I like to see that they take the fitness part about myFITNESSpal somewhat seriously and aren't just here to virtually spank people on the forums all day. I'm guilty of abusing the forms too but my goals are real and the work I put in to get there are real as well

BWAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you're being serious. Good luck. :drinker: