FR Without Messages...

Options

Replies

• freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.

I got extremely tiny nipples but they're always hard and ready to cut glass....is that good for anything?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Accepting depends entirely on the size of their nipples. I don't care what the message says.

Now I know why you took my FR

:heart:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Instant decline, unless they are super hot or we have friends in common

Which is why we are friends!!!! :love:
  • freak4iron
    Options
    Qute frankley it's not the message or lack of of part that bothere me...call me shallow but if I get a f/r from someone with out any inspiring pics of themselves or their progress I won't really have much motivation to add them. Anyone can can post a pic of super man and funny memes as their avatar but it takes guts to be public about where you're at fitness wise....not saying all my friends have to be super stars but I like to see that they take the fitness part about myFITNESSpal somewhat seriously and aren't just here to virtually spank people on the forums all day. I'm guilty of abusing the forms too but my goals are real and the work I put in to get there are real as well

BWAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you're being serious. Good luck. :drinker:

I'm not out to catch as many friends as possible on here....I just like to have ones that actually put work in cuz it motivates me to try harder...wats wrong with that?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I got extremely tiny nipples but they're always hard and ready to cut glass....is that good for anything?

It's good for a lot of things... :blushing:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I do not hate it when there is not a message included. I just find it more sincere and more appealing when you take the time to communicate by way of a brief blurb or 2.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't mind. The message rarely makes or breaks it for me...it's usually whether or not they are holding a cat in their profile pic...or 27.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm4tnpDqk61rbc9h1o1_400.gif
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I like messages as well, but what some people do not consider is these FR some times come from mobile apps and if you use a mobile app you won't see that persons profile begging you to write a message. Ultimately I don't get what the big freaking deal is, some people just feel self important I guess.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I wish I cared enough to take MFP this seriously.
  • freak4iron
    Options

It's good for a lot of things... :blushing:

:flowerforyou: that's what I always tried telling my self when people point and laugh :cry:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Qute frankley it's not the message or lack of of part that bothere me...call me shallow but if I get a f/r from someone with out any inspiring pics of themselves or their progress I won't really have much motivation to add them. Anyone can can post a pic of super man and funny memes as their avatar but it takes guts to be public about where you're at fitness wise....not saying all my friends have to be super stars but I like to see that they take the fitness part about myFITNESSpal somewhat seriously and aren't just here to virtually spank people on the forums all day. I'm guilty of abusing the forms too but my goals are real and the work I put in to get there are real as well

I'm not out to catch as many friends as possible on here....I just like to have ones that actually put work in cuz it motivates me to try harder...wats wrong with that?

Some people don't put up real photos for damn good reason. It doesn't mean they don't care about fitness. Some people get really sick of the same questions being asked over and over and can't handle giving real advice on another Cleanse thread. Some people are just here to look at SideSteel and Sara every single day.

I say cheers to them all ;-)
  • odusgolp
    Options
    tumblr_mm4tnpDqk61rbc9h1o1_400.gif

Marry me.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I accept them even without a message even though I tell myself not to. Every now and then there is actually someone nice who just needs some help with either motivation or support. So I accept all, and if they are not interactive or someone that belongs on my FL then I delete them. But initially I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they need support or help, so why would I want to turn that down?

This. Though there have been some that I definitely ended up regretting not using more scrutiny....
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    If I have a request from someone I've never seen/talked to before, I will deny it to make the notification go away (the red drives me crazy!). I usually message them for a while to make sure they aren't a creep (unless I've seen them in the forums or on mutual friends' lists) then I'll send them a request.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Not that it's worth the argument, but like Odus said, having or not having a picture has nothing to do with motivation or dedication.

However, I like that you're up front and honest about your bias. It's good to know who people are.
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    I hate all friend requests. :grumble:

Me too.

I'd say lets be friends but...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i got a FR from someone that straight up copied part of my profile.
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options

That's pretty special.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Highest form of flattery ;-)