kathuggs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1.04 miles for day 2 run streak!

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I got out yesterday and moved my @ss!!!

+12.3 on the bike, also adding a couple of times around the block with the dog and a couple of walks to the coffee shop from work (2.02 total)

MTD 176.06

Hope to get another ride in tomorrow!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Since the last time I posted a couple of days ago, I ran a 5K and moved another 2.5 miles playing outdoors basketball.
    I can count my hoops miles because I play with the Garmin in my pocket. See the weather in Athens, Greece permits outdoor activities almost year round. It does get cold but nothing resembling the polar conditions you guys are experiencing in Quebec or Montana etc. And by outdoor activities I don't mean cross country skiing or pulling sledges :tongue:

Total miles 96/100.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Cold, Black Friday, traffic.......makes for an interesting bike riding experience. Super close to my personal 1000 mile goal.

11/29 - 13.5 miles biking

Total: 291.0 miles

exercise.png
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    11/28 + 6.19 miles at 13:40 pace with dog
    11/29 + 4.1 miles at 13:05 pace with dog

exercise.png
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Booo - i didn't do anything today except shop! Made the retailers happy anyway.
    The pressure is now on. I have one day to make goal and i am playing tennis in the AM - So must cycle in the PM !!

Hope to log that tomorrow Dave!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    dinos, it was a beautiful 42* here in MONTANA today, NO wind or snow. Just lovely but I have a bug so my miles were sorta slow walking for 4 miles. The DH & the furries were with so it made for a really nice walk. I felt the fresh air would help at least raise my spirits!:wink:

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    well goal will have to be made tomorrow. 107 miles done today only 30 more to go. no rest day for me tomorrow since i took yesterday off. on the bright side i didnt gain any weight from it. I lost 0.2 ounces :)

Total for the month 1,970.13

To go: 29.87
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    4.8 miles today

exercise.png
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Please note my updated total. I'm to goal :drinker:

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

exercise.png

So close!
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    11/28- 5 miles.
    11/29- 6 miles. 164 done
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm adding 4 walking miles for today.

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Two days of too much food and too little activity. My body is saying "Thank goodness Thanksgiving is over."

exercise.png
  • lciasullo
    Options
    Alright! A couple of bonus miles to cap off November. Chilly weather helps me move faster and stay at it a little longer. (not a big fan of sweating, lol) =]

exercise.png
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Here are my numbers for November did not make my 90 mile target hopefully I can meet it for December. Will not be running for the rest of the week I have a sick child at home last night was a sleepless and tonight will be another one.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Turkey trot 5k this morning with a PR!! I ran this race last year at 36:06 and my goal was to be under 35:00. I finished in 34:37! So happy!!

KATHUGGS - Congrats on your 5K PR!!! That's a great time! :drinker:

KAR328 - Hang in there on those long shifts!!! You did great this month so no worries....just get through this stretch. :flowerforyou:

VHUBER - A busy coupla days!!!! :happy:

JCSMITH5210 - No worries....take it easy so you can come back strong in December! :flowerforyou:

DIANNEP6772 - GO DIANNE!!! :bigsmile:

And now CONGRATS for making GOAL to .......SPEEDYF, K80FLEC, INCREDIBLESHRINKINGJACKIE, KAWOOKIE and DELLSORDAHL!!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:
    2i2343l.gif

Sorry for the slow updates the last 24 hours, but I've been busy eating! :bigsmile: Two huge Thanksgiving meals. Stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!!!! :noway:

Several people that are *THIS* close to making goal! ONE DAY LEFT, PEOPLE!! Whether you are near or far or over goal, do what you can and celebrate how far you've come this month! I'm proud of you al! :flowerforyou:

Dave
    Darkrider42

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm hopeful everyone got their Black Friday goods and am looking to a successful Cyber Monday. I got about 5-6 miles in between yesterday and today. (And a new kayak but that's for the spring). I did notice some more coughing from the cold air to hot air but it wasn't bad.

The Y will be opened back up tomorrow so that's fantastic.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    only got 4 miles in today. ..

exercise.png