Replies

• BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are HA-LAAAAAAAARIOUS! :D add!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You had me at cheese! If i could live off it i would but i dont suggest it. I mean a cork feeling in the buttocks isnt all that grand!
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hpfatfree: I've heard of these alleged banana pancakes BUT I do like ricotta cinammon waffles...perhaps I shall test those murky waters of bananadom!

GinNJuice: I pretty much can't think of a day where I don't eat cheese...tonight I'm having PIZZA salad...be jealous of it's bum action muahahahhahaha!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I have your stats almost :) I'm 5'4, 130lbs and 30. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love cheese but cut back....my motto : bad foods in moderation
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    wyattj99: Ha cheese is not a bad food for me if it keeps me from compulsively eating 6 donuts in a row, because when I have sugar my brain goes compeltely retarded and I can't get enough, I'm willing to say cheese is my savour! But yes a block of cheese won't be doing me any weight loss favours either so definetely moderation of the deliciousness!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    **** Favorite forum of the day ****
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my first half marathon March 30th. excited about it :)
  • GoldFish1326
    Options
    msthang444: I'm JUST starting my first half marathon training mine is July 20th eeeee! I'm following the runkeeper sub 2:00 1/2 marathon what about you? And yes chub rub is the bane of my existence...you missed the day I found out about "thigh gap" and I was so excited...I was like YES I totally have that...well when I'm doing wide squats anyways! Ahhh victory