Options

Replies

• ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    yikes
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    You guys are being rude to this lovely newbie.
    She is only pointing out her true feelings about her life and what she wants to find on here.

Be a nice friend.

:)
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Harleigh, because of the comments you just got on here, is the reason I stay away from here. I don't think ANYONE read the part where you stressed that when you all cap it, you're not yelling. I've come to learn many of the people on here either can't read, or comprehend... You are doing a great job motivating, working out, and eating right. Keep up the great work!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Harleigh, because of the comments you just got on here, is the reason I stay away from here. I don't think ANYONE read the part where you stressed that when you all cap it, you're not yelling. I've come to learn many of the people on here either can't read, or comprehend... You are doing a great job motivating, working out, and eating right. Keep up the great work!

I read it, and realized that despite the fact that she KNOWS it's going to be viewed as yelling, she chose to do it anyway. :sad:
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    tldr.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I AM NOT YELLING I AM EMPHSIZING what I am saying, since there is no Italics, or way to enlarge you letters on here...LOL:bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

To use italics

[ i ] ...... [ /i ]

To use bold

Same as above replace by b

Only remember no spaces in the brackets
    I am so dang lazy to write it all properly

I've been wondering how to do that for a while.....
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Godspeed ghost rider! I don't impose rules on my friends, I take them as they are; crappy and unmotivated :P
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options

I read it, and realized that despite the fact that she KNOWS it's going to be viewed as yelling, she chose to do it anyway. :sad:
    Yes, but she stressed she wasn't yelling.. but I'm sure that now she knows how to use italics, she will be using them. :)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options

Yes, but she stressed she wasn't yelling.. but I'm sure that now she knows how to use italics, she will be using them. :)

Oh, I know. I'm semi-joking. :laugh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    27968-George-Takei-Oh-My-gif-9Gcf.gif
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

IF YOU WHINE ABOUT (TOM, PMS EVERYDAY)....

Good God if I was dealing with TOM or PMS everyday I would certainly complain about it!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'm a misanthropic pessimist atheist whom consumes pills by the handful and occasionally considers making cats into stew.

Besties???
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to have a junk pic. let the record show I am leaving disappointed.
  • mm331133
    mm331133 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE I.... I am looking for some friends to add who can handle it ....Please Read below and if you think you can handle the it just send me a friend invite,I use BOLD letters for emphasis about what I am saying I am not yelling !

A little about me;
    I am a Disabled, Female, 45, mother of 2 grown children, animal lover, I Eat Organic Foods as often as possible, and I prefer natural healing, over doctors who just hide the problem with pills ,I am a Closet Nerd at Heart, Goofy, Off the wall, Artistic, Intelligent, Quick witted, Funny, Sarcastic Smart A##, and my Sense of Humor is the same. I you can't laugh at yourself trust me I will! You never know what I will say or do, because my brain to mouth & brain to body filters are definitely broken! If you ask my mother, she will tell you, my brain was never normal to begin with She even told my Neurologist this... Every day is a struggle to get up, but I do it anyway! I am clueless as to which day of the week it is, let alone the actual day, month, or year! My mind wanders off throughout the days & months, but I continue to be pulled back to My Fitness Pal! and Facebook!

I used to be very fit, I have studied all about supplements, exercise, sports! I worked Construction, and Physically worked out constantly,but now I fight for the energy to workout! ..Yet with all that goes on in my life , I still find the time to stop and smell the roses, ground myself to the Earth, meditate into Nirvana, I love to workout to Beachbody Programs & I own most of them... I do modify them to suit my disabilities better as .I have an illness that rears its ugly head when ever the MonSter wants too!

Between the medications and side effects my life can literally turn upside down any minute !I fight to lose weight only to have doctors change my treatment or I have an accident and I gain it back? I will always help others who struggle with getting started or modifying exercises Ito suit their disabilities or injuries...

I poke fun of everything in life that happens to me, and to others , even though I am sarcastic I try to always see the positive side of everything....Trust me if you can't see the humor in a situation....just ask me I will find it and I'll laugh about it! You SHOULD NOT take what I comment personally, I am not yelling, or complaining and I am no where near as serious as this post sounds, I am a very straight forward to the point person, I see it in right /wrong,

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS.....people who are on here to learn a new lifestyle,people who choose to use this program as it was designed to be, who like being fit, staying active, enjoying the journey, who like to laugh, have fun, joke around, learn to see the positive and humor in things!!!!!:bigsmile: IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE FRIEND ME DIRECTLY!

********************************.I DO NOT PUT UP WITH and YOU WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING IF********************************

YOU GIVE EXCUSES.....SHOW NEGATIVITY TOWARD SELF.... LOOK FOR PITY PARTIES,,,,.COMMENT OR SHOW .NASTINESS, GROSSNESS, HATE OR .RACISM...

IF YOU WHINE ABOUT (TOM, PMS, OR THE # ON THE SCALE EVERYDAY)....
    IF YOU DO NOT ( LOG IN,COMMENT ON POSTS,.MOTIVATE OTHERS Or WHO TAKE EVERYTHING PERSONALLY,I

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU THINK I AM TOO PICKY OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE MY RULES,....I HAVE GOTTEN TIRED OR THE BULL CRAP THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE POST AND DO ON HERE OR WHAT THEY DO NOT DO, MY WALL OF FEED TO READ AND TO POST ON, YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN HONEST< STRAIGHT FORWARD< HUMOROUS FRIEND ON YOURS WHO WILL PUSH YOU FORWARD INSTEAD OF HOLDING YOU BACK OR ALLOWING YOU TO HOLD YOUR SELF BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of people on here who do some of, most of, or all of the above and I just do not understand them wanting to waste my time and yours putting up with a bunch of baloney!

I aint never scared lol Add me I can handle it
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    NoThankYou.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mb4p56YgHZ1rfja63o1_500.gif
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I aint never scared lol Add me I can handle it

I used to say that too until I started watching dirty movies. now I am scared and not sure I can handle some of that.
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    OP don't listen to the haterz!! They're obviously jealous. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?????

I can't handle it.

ETA: I guess OP "isn't yelling" but post was TL;DR