CAN YOU HANDLE IT????

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can someone get my vagina down from the tree? It's scared...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I AM NOT YELLING I AM EMPHSIZING what I am saying, since there is no Italics, or way to enlarge you letters on here...LOL:bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    OP I'm truly sorry about that MS diagnosis...It is a sucky disease

I would however recommend you practice some empathy, with you trying to find your spiritual side. You say no excuses yet you list quite a few in your profile
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    It's like having to audition to be your friend or something...

P.S
    Allonsy I love you just because of your name and the pic of Ten :D
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    OP don't listen to the haterz!! They're obviously jealous. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

Lol, no.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OP don't listen to the haterz!! They're obviously jealous. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

Jealous of what?
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Jealous of what?

Maybe all of the emphasis?
    I don't know, I skipped most of it.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I CAN TAKE IT ! ADD ME !
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    TL;DR

From what I did manage to skim, you are waaaaay too self-absorbed for my tastes. Good luck anyways.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mipfz3d3yo1s666jto1_400.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS.....people who are on here to learn a new lifestyle,people who choose to use this program as it was designed to be, who like being fit, staying active, enjoying the journey, who like to laugh, have fun, joke around, learn to see the positive and humor in things!!!!!:bigsmile: IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE FRIEND ME DIRECTLY!

hmmmm . . . nothing in here about looking for someone to send boobie pics to.

I'm out.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Can I handle it? yes.

Do I want to? not even a little.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Harleigh, because of the comments you just got on here, is the reason I stay away from here. I don't think ANYONE read the part where you stressed that when you all cap it, you're not yelling. I've come to learn many of the people on here either can't read, or comprehend... You are doing a great job motivating, working out, and eating right. Keep up the great work!

I read it, and realized that despite the fact that she KNOWS it's going to be viewed as yelling, she chose to do it anyway. :sad:
    Yes, but she stressed she wasn't yelling.. but I'm sure that now she knows how to use italics, she will be using them. :)
    :tongue:

Oh, I know. I'm semi-joking. :laugh:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'll get right on that....
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I thought friendship was supposed to be unconditional... *sadface*
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    4ghr9w.jpg
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm good, thanks anyways. Every now and then I like to whine. Every now and then I will make an occasional excuse. It's called I'm human. I still seem to be doing ok. You don't strike me as being my type. Good luck to you though!