Eating as a FUN Activity??

Options
2»

Replies

• inktotree
    inktotree Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the insight everyone! MFP love! <3

Yeah, I'm learning to balance out days that I know I'm going to be eating more or less healthy due to a special occasion or whatever with more exercise and exercising restraint! I think sometimes I enjoy the feeling of being OVERLY-full more so than the food itself.

Here's to breaking bad habits and loving food AS WELL as loving my body!
  • Jessica1173
    Jessica1173 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've been on a long road to improving my health and fitness and during this time I've come to realize that I associate FOOD with FUN. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

For example, I was going on a trip to Ohio a few weeks ago and when I thought about fun stuff to do there, I wasn't thinking about the concert I was going to see or the shopping opportunities--I thought about food.

Maybe I just have an inner foodie dying to get out? Haha This has created instances where I almost feel lost when I'm trying to choose healthier things to eat or things to do on a trip because I equate decadent food (ya know, sugar-loaded, fried, large portions) and eating with a good time.

Anyone out there been there?

I definitely do this. Food= fun frequently for me. For me it doesn't matter if it is decadent though. I feel this way even about healthy food or especially about healthy food.