Hunger can make you happy

Options

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Eating better makes me happy, and usually at lower calorie values. Hunger itself turns me into a raging beast.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    35d4xsg.gif
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    tumblr_led49gyufo1qdlkgg.gif

One CAN feel a bit of rush in eating healthier, but if you're starting to feel high from not eating enough, that's a dangerzone right there.

Haha but didnt our ancestors live with hunger for days and weeks and still run after their kills

Their life span was also significantly shorter.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Makes me happy planning how I'm gonna squash that hunger.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Im high as heck... maybe cuz I posted this and its placebo but I feel really good right now and its the first time Im really feeling the hunger pangs since I started cutting cals...
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Im high as heck... maybe cuz I posted this and its placebo but I feel really good right now and its the first time Im really feeling the hunger pangs since I started cutting cals...

At least share, bro. Puff puff starve pass, right?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

... That is a symptom of anorexia....
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Probably

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    iunno.. I want to stab somebody when I'm hungry.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Probably

it is. Hunger induced euphoria. Aka the sound of your metabolism hitting a tree at 40mph. Please reconsider your method.
  • combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I feel a slight euphoria when I eat cheeseburgers with my ecstasy.
  • combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

damnn-o.gif
  • starrycarina
    Options
    Nope. Not for me anyway. Hunger makes me incredibly irritable and unhappy.
  • tiddlebit11
    Options
    I do IF (mainly due to health reasons, but still) and maybe its jut because im used to it after several years, but honestly, hunger does not annoy me at all. I kind of like it

Well, the noise is sometimes embarrassing, but i kind of like the feeling of not being full. I feel like i can do more.

I also like knowing that im not loaded with food as most foods carry a high chance of making me unwell. Thus hunger usually equals safety for me ! YAY!
  • tilmoph
    tilmoph Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think I sort of half get what OP is talking about. Feeling fuller on fewer calories kinda makes me happy, like "I'm good at this" sorta happy. So if we're talking about just lowering calories, sure, I can dig it.

Actual hunger, on the other hand, makes me feel not-happy. A level of not-happy proportional to the level of hungry. It's suppose to feel that way. You got pissed-off when you were hungry so you were ready, willing, and thrilled to go murder the hell out of something and eat it or, alternatively, to find that *kitten* who wouldn't share any of his mammoth and request he pay the douchenozzle tax . Request here meaning "punch a lot while screaming caveman curse words", and tax meaning "take his damn mammoth. The jerk"

Weird yet plausible theories aside, hunger is not a happy signal. You aren't suppose to be happy about it. It is, as noted, a not-happy feeling, meant to make you not-happy and focused on making the hunger go away. Feeling happy about seems more than a bit wonky. Like, going to lead to long-term problems wonky.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Has no one read the Hunger Games? That ish will make you kill children.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry. I want some bacon.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Has no one read the Hunger Games? That ish will make you kill children.

You even saying or thinking that is disturbing! I know its a book but people just don't associate eating children with hunger or that is your first alternative to McDonalds.
This discussion has been closed.