Hi, my name is _____ and I am ____

Options
Hi, my name is Malissa and I am an alcoholic. Well not really but I always feel like these introduce yourself boards begin like an AA meeting, lol. I am just a fairly normal girl on the journey to becoming healthy. If you are looking for a MFP friend who stumbles but gets back up then feel free to add me. Let's reach our goals together one pound at a time.

Replies

• livesthere
    Options
    Hi my name is Melyssa and I am awesome! I felt like that was a decent introduction. LOL. Feel free to add me! Would love a new friend. :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sam and I am a meaniehead.
    ETA: (Okay, it made me feel as if I was attending an AA meeting, not going to lie lol).
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nahla and I am GETTING BACK ON TRACK!! Feel free to add me everyone!!!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    hi my name is jdad1 and i am to be reffered to as "your awesomeness", you may kiss the royal hand by invitation only.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jennifer, and I'm.....yeah, I got nuthin.'
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Hi, my name is Anne, and I'm a child of God and one of Mary's little ones. :happy:
  • atrina111
    atrina111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Trina and I am HUNGRY all the time BUT...BUT...learning to control it one day....no, one hour.....no wait, one second at a time....LOL.....feel free to add me...... ????
  • lowndesy
    lowndesy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kevin and I am new to this......35 days in, 4 kg's down......6 more to go for Goal 1.
    Add me if you want.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    tikka tikka Slim Shady
  • doylenic
    Options
    Hi I'm little Nic and i actually want to be "Little" nic !!

Feel free to add
  • just_a_cliche
    just_a_cliche Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Deb and I am.... doing this again for at least the sixth time? I LOVE to cook (and eat what I've made) and am determined to do this in a realistic 'change for life' kind of way rather than dieting. Just like I have been determined the last six times!!

I don't know anyone else on here so it would be nice to get to know a few people :flowerforyou:

Deb xx
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is lastaria and FABULOUS...I'm finally becoming the person I was ment to be...better eating habits, bad attitude is a thing of the past,got the woman of my dreams and I'm happy... since losing weight my nasty attitude is gone I'm now that person ppl love to be around... this is a journey worth fighting and I knw all of us go make it through :smooched: ...
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is jodi and I am a huge chicago white sox fan!! I am also diabetic and am about to move into a new house we had built. Anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • tculpon
    Options
    Hi, my name is Terri and I am doing this for ME! I am a stay at home mom of 8. I am using Vi products and I have already had great results!
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jon and i am doing this to justify my beer. NO just sort of kidding. I just want to be healthy er
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Becky and I'm a ketoer. :P I've got PCOS and it makes life difficult but I'm digging, driving my shoulder into this and taking it on!
  • LexieDouglas92
    LexieDouglas92 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

My name is Lexie and I am wanting to look good for next summer!!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Rhonda and I'm a Starbucks addict!!!

Luckily I can manage the IIFYM on Starbuck days :drinker:
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My name is Jane and I am a non-practicing chocoholic.
  • leeleau
    leeleau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Tanya and I am Frustrated...I've been working out 2-3 per week 30-60 minutes for 4 months. I stopped due to a stressful exam/school work spike for two weeks. Then started up 3 weeks ago going 5 times per week in the morning 30 minutes on the elliptical or running. Two days out of the week I do Zumba, once in the evening and once on a weekend for an hour... I just checked my weight from last week and I gained 3.5 lbs. Since I started working out 5 months ago, I had lost 7lbs and now it's just three. I'm frustrated! I have a 200 cal. shake for lunch, and egg and cheese ( sometimes with a half of a red skinned potato in spray oil) for breakfast and dinner is usually most "worst meal" ( Spagetti or spanish rice) But I've been eating from a small coffee saucer plate for 2 months. :0( I'm just venting I guess. I would love to see results and must be doing something wrong.. so I'm here. I gain 23 lbs in 2 yrs after my car accident.. If anyone who has lost wt wants to help with some advice or suggestions I'd love to hear it.
    My two workout buddies are losing...one lost 30 in 4 months and the other just started with me at the 3 week mark and shesdoing 4 times a week and has lost 5 lbs....
    Sorry for being so blah!! But thats how I feel..HuH-RUMP!! bah.. Thanks for reading my novel!