Hi, my name is _____ and I am ____

Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bacon and I am the greatest parent ever for dressing my kids like they are in my profile pic.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I'm <---- that guy and I am looking forward to eating out for lunch.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maria and I'll be with Travis for lunch.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melissa and I am 2 lbs away from my weight loss goal of 50lbs. I am always looking for new friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • nicholeryan07
    nicholeryan07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi, my name is nichole, and i am getting skinny...or less fat anyway :)
  • Kari_1927
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kari and I'm going to change! :drinker:
  • mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Monica and I want my family to live long healthy lives.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is _b!tch____ and I am _crazy___

Crazy+*****.+Some+large+company+has+free+tickets+to+assign_efeb95_3969780.jpg

buckcherry_01.jpg
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bacon and I am the greatest parent ever for dressing my kids like they are in my profile pic.

and the worst parent ever for having them for lunch

Hi, I'm Alex....and I'm Hawks.
  • kcousin29
    Options
    Hi my name is Kelly and I am a new mom to a beautiful baby boy! I am trying to get back to a body that I can be proud of while not crash dieting, or being harmful to my body. I have had eating disorders in the past and they absolutely still influence me. I've been reading a blog called Go Kaleo and from there I am learning that you can't reach your goal weight/body/enything while tearing yourself down. My goal is to build myself up and be the strongest person I can be all around. I'm definitely looking for motivation feel free to add me if you're looking for support!
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Taco and I am Torturing My Hostages
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gordon and I am silly beyond words!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Nate, and I'm addicted to Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles.

....It's a serious problem.....
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Carla and.... I'm in bed with a stomach flu or appendicitis, trolling the forums, because I have nothing else to do!

I am also struggling. I lost 40lbs, got sick over spring/summer and had to take prednisone that helped me, help myself to a LOT of bad food. I was unable to exercise most days due to excruciating pain. I gained 20+ lbs back. 2 1/2 weeks ago, I finally started to feel like myself again and I started walking and watching what I eat again. I'm down a few pounds and I feel much better, besides this tummy thing! lol

Anyway, I'd be happy to support you and get support, along the way back to my healthy lifestyle.
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Hello! My name is Sierra, and I am getting back on track. :)
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sherri and I am a volleyball player! -Cinderella went to the ball and then she spiked it over the net!!!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Muriel and I run so I can eat... LOL I'm working on getting healthier but if I'm honest I mainly exercise so I can enjoy my guilty pleasures in moderation. I started running in March and have become a bit of an addict. I'm starting to incorporate other exercise but for some reason running has really clicked for me this time around. Always looking for new friends to motivate so feel free to friend :)
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my Name is Kimo and I am a Virgin Islander. I just started MFP last week and I absoluetly love this app. Feel free to add me. I love meeting new people and we can support each other along the way. :smile:
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Emily, and I am a metalhead! \m/ :D

ETA: I'm also really friendly and love meeting people, so feel free to add me.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Heather, and I am trying to prove to my friends and family that I can accomplish and maintain my goals...for once