Lose 15 lbs by Valentines Day Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Valentine's Day is my birthday and this will help keep me motivated. I'm going to Hawaii the end of April and I want to be at my goal by then.

Looking forward to the challenge!
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    Im in !!!!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do a challenge like that. Maybe that's the motivation I need to lose the last 20 pounds. How about making it a percentage of a person's body weight instead of just 15 pounds? I mean, your 15 pounds may be my 20 pounds and someone else's 10 pounds, just a thought.

Anyway, heck yes I'm down!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I would love to join- still have 35 more pounds to lose. Fifteen by Valentine's sounds about perfect :)
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It sounds feasible to me. I am losing at a rate of about 1 lb/week so I should be pretty close to on target for this.
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mnbdance
    mnbdance Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm in, although i'm late so my goal will not be 15 lbs but 10 lbs. thanks!
  • marthaabigail90
    marthaabigail90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I saw this post this morning, I thought that I was too late in the game if I was going to try to do this in a safe and healthy way. But after doing some realistic calculations, I think I CAN do it...and even if I don't get to lose 15 lbs.....a mini-goal never killed anyone! I'll check with my mentor to see what she says, but I think she'll agree with it :smile: . So excited that it's my first day and I ALREADY have a short-term goal set up!
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    im in
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would love to be a loser !!! :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on a plane to the Virgin Islands Valentines Day. I am so in for this!
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am a little late as well but I am in. Are we going to set up a group or just keep track on this thread?
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I am currently in a 30DS December challenge, so I will just re-up for January and half of February!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! I plan to lose 6 by the end of the year (but I JUST got back from Vegas so it may end up being more than that, yikes!) So 15 total by valentines day seems doable!!
  • kimbkiny
    Options
    I want in. Please explain tracking.
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also wanna join the looser team please add me! I need more motivation for this loosing thing!!!!
  • paulakayallen
    paulakayallen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group? I need motivation to restart after the holidays. Do I need an invitation to join?