10,000 calorie $59.00 "Strasburger"

Options

Replies

• krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Well, see it that way: get a few glasses with the pitcher of soft drink, bring the whole family/group of friends along, and you get a fairly cheap meal for everybody.

I mean, considering the average bill cost for a single person quarter pounder meal (which you get 20 of here!!) being like 10$, you're getting your burgers 50% off?
  • tilmoph
    tilmoph Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hell, I'd try it. I'd fail, pretty hard actually, but I'd be more than wiling to make the attempt.

Give me two of my friends after a few hours at the bar, I'm pretty sure we'd kill that beast, fries and all. Then we'd go into a food coma for a bit, then declare "worth it" upon awakening. Hell, all that fat, carb, and grease would have to do wonders for a hangover.

On the other hand, no bacon, so bacon will have to be added. I'm sure that can be arranged.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you eat like 9/10's of the burger...And then when you get to that home stretch where you need to reach down and come through...you just shut it down, and leave the rest on the plate for your teammates to pick up

I like you :flowerforyou: Not a fan of your team, but gotta admit, that was still pretty good!
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    its only 10,000 calories if you can eat the whole thing

that being said, gym before, gym after and let me try it once.....i better get a shirt or a beer class for attempting it though
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    No bacon?? Then totally not worth it!!! :noway:

:noway: Totally agree with this ^^^^^ I lost interest when I didnt see bacon!! :noway: Bacon always wins!!!!! :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Only 10,000 calories? I'm surprised it isn't more.
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    3sNPQvV.gif
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well, get 10 people and you've got yourself a really small 1000 calorie meal to share?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Strasburger-Washington-Nationals_606.jpg

34633-Emma-Stone-oh-yeah-gif-UoI3.gif
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Never say never.

Do it every day and I understand the point but as a one-off, then I'd give it a shot.

Life is for living.....after all
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Strasburger-Washington-Nationals_606.jpg

34633-Emma-Stone-oh-yeah-gif-UoI3.gif

no.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Truth bomb. NOT in.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That's nothing... the Clinton Station Diner in New Jersey has this:

From the Web site: "Yes, it's not a mistake!!!!! Mt. Olympus weights an Astonishing 50 lb !!!!"

I drive past this place when I go visit my sister in law. Eaten there once or twice too. Other than the huge burgers, it's a pretty typical diner.

Edit to remove broken picture link. Picture can be seen at http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/zeus.htm
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Make my pitcher a Diet Coke. I'm on a diet.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you eat like 9/10's of the burger...And then when you get to that home stretch where you need to reach down and come through...you just shut it down, and leave the rest on the plate for your teammates to pick up

Ouch. Well done, but ouch.
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options

truth. lol
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Go with 20 or 30 of your best friends and share. Costs only $2 per person and only around 300 calories then :grin:

Exactly.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind if it looked appetizing but it just looks plain disgusting.

8,000-10,000 calories, 600-700 grams of fat, 200-300 grams of saturated fat and 2,500-3,000 milligrams of sodium :sick:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Why in the heck would anyone do this to themselves?????

I was thinking the same thing about the pitcher of soft drink. Unless they consider beer a soft drink.