Actors you wish would go away...

Options
123457»

Replies

• marcimlarson
    Options
    Tom Cruise.

ugh.

Tom Cruise should have been strongly discouraged from acting and gone into construction. I wont watch anything with him in it, (LEGEND is the only execption, cuz Tim Curry with those giant horns cancels out the yucky tom cruise) Id also never like to see Leonardo Dicaprio, Meg Ryan, John Travola, or Rachel McAdams in anything ever again. They should try going into construction. Those hard hats and neon orange vests. And not in a state near me.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care. If I don't like their movies, I don't watch them. Let them make money.

*shrug

Agreed.
  • allielikesjazz
    allielikesjazz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I cared until someone mentioned Russell Brand. God, that guy is annoying. Tom Cruise and Vin Diesel could never again make a movie and I wouldn't be sad. (Oblivion SUCKED, F&F needs to just...stop).
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    How in the heck has Russell Brand not made this list yet? The man desperately needs to be run over by a large truck.

tumblr_lztu5jwpJu1r9l2m2o1_500.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^

Russell Brand is listed in the dictionary under Class A Moron.

Yep^^

This is the exact reason I can never ever take Katy Perry seriously. Like, ever. Just.....WHY??

Back on topic: I have ALWAYS hated Jennifer Love Hewitt. That brainless, blank-stared, Bambi-eyed expression she can't seem to make anything other than just drives me crazy. I'd rather watch a four hour long film starring Kristen Stewart and Carrot Top than watch one more rom-com featuring that moron. I'm quite relieved to see her career has stagnated.

Oh, and let's add Carrot Top to the list, shall we?
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Charlie Sheen
  • Jessesbride
    Jessesbride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise... Can't stand him at all!!!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Renee Zellweger,or however you spell it. With those squinty eyes and puckered mouth she always looks like she just ate a lemon.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Agree about:

Tom Cruise
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Nick Cage (so much ewwwww)
    Russell Brand

Do not agree:

Jack Black (I would marry his cute butt if I could)
    Adam Sandler
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez, she's way beyond irritating... that voice :(

Agree. Also, I know they are not "actors", but I really wish the Kardasians WOULD. JUST. GO. AWAY.

On the K-clan note, they can take Kanye West with them. After I read this morning he tried to compare Kim K to Michelle Obama I have never been so over someone in my entire life!

I am sick of People Magazine Comparing Kim Kardasian and North West to The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince George!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I'm probably gonna get heck for this one but Oprah needs to retire.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy Angelina Jolie and brad Pitt as actors. I will give them that. However, I am sick of hearing about their gazillion kids and how they are holding the media hostage by flip flopping over the idea of marriage. Enough already.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller need to be in a traffic accident together.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Russell Brand is listed in the dictionary under Class A Moron.
    [/quote]

Russel Brand is highly articulate and better read than most people. Call him many things, but not a moron.
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Will Smith if he's doing a comedy. He was great in 7 Pounds but in everything else he really annoyed me.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Jean Claude Van damme/ Steven Seagull ,....Their initial films were great now they are just repetitive and they are gettin on abit now. *just my opinion dont lynch me*

Oh and Diane Kruger something about her makes me want to throw things at my tv lol, :bigsmile:

there are other but i cant think of their names lol