Halloween Candy? Yes or No?

Options
Are you sneaking a piece of candy this year?

If yes, what are you looking forward to?

If no, why not? It's Halloween! :)

I had 1 fun size snickers. Yes, it is 80 calories...but Snickers satisfies! Lol.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't sneak food. I don't know if I'll have any today or not. I eat it when I really want it.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Anyone who isn't partaking should send their extras to meeee.
  • Debbieboston
    Options
    None for me, one taste of chocolate and it turns into 2, 3 or 4. Have to stay away for now till i can handle eating better..
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    I skipped my normal health breakfast today to have 4 snack size cand bars.
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yes to Halloween candy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Skittles are always worth planning ahead for.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I'll be carrying around a 5 month old and chasing 5 and 7 year old boys from 3-7. I'll eat a few pieces of candy and not worry a bit about it.
  • love2read1220
    love2read1220 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No! I'm a newbie and I didn't want 1 to turn into 10 like it usually does. So I had NONE.
    (my 1st post!)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Damn straight! I had a good workout this morning.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Not sneaking - going to eat it right out in public and ENJOY it!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    No sneaking and certainly more than one piece.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Definitely not sneaking and definitely shoveling more than one piece in my pie hole :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options
    Call me crazy, but candy doesn't appeal to me anymore.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I deliberately bought candy I don't particularly like so that I would be less likely to nibble. And I bought some fresh pineapple and sugar free ice cream in case the sweet tooth gets the better of me....
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Are you sneaking a piece of candy this year?

If yes, what are you looking forward to?

If no, why not? It's Halloween! :)

I had 1 fun size snickers. Yes, it is 80 calories...but Snickers satisfies! Lol.

if by sneaking you mean sitting on the couch in my underwear with a pile of it in my lap eating them hand over hand....then yes.

if by sneaking you mean hiding in a bathroom to savor a fun size piece of candy or a single smarty...then you have a sour relationship with food and you need help.

ETA: looking forward to mounds, reeses, kitkats, babyruths, fastbreaks, and peanut m&ms.
    you had ONE?!?! *gasp* you REBEL!
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh yes... I'm logging it and planning for it, but I'm planning to go through a package of peanut m&ms while giving out candy tonight.

Edit to clarify: A full size package of peanut m&m's. There's nothing 'fun' about 'fun-size' to me, haha.
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I bought stuff that I cant eat. I am allergic to nuts, so I bought Reeses peanut butter cups, Snickers, and oops, Kit kat bars. If there is a Kitkat left on Saturday, maybe I will eat one. BUT I will try to resist.

now if I had bought candy corn or smartties, it would be all over for me, I cant resist either of them.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    All of it. And anything including bacon.
  • mandygivens
    mandygivens Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wish I could just "like" some posts here... especially when people say "no sneaking here". I don't sneak jack honky doodles. I eat, I am human. I can't count calories- I am not that awesome... and I abuse myself when I do... But YES to Halloween candy. I have three children- I can't live without candy! ;) And now time to take a nap with my 5 year old so we can get bookoos of trick-or-treating done in the first hour. Second hour is for handing out candy (for us). I never believed in getting Halloween candy if I wasn't going to give it out...
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Definitely partaking in the candy! I know if I have too much I'll get a stomach ache, so that's a good reason to enjoy in moderation... although I haven't been so far! Oops! Good thing tomorrow is a new day :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Sneaking!? All will watch me shove copious amounts of candy and chocolate in my face!