Deep Fried Twinkie Burger (+/- 1100 calories)

Options
124»

Replies

• fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PB&J is horrid... why in the heck would someone want to deep fry it and include it in a burger? Blech...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    That looks good for someone that's on a bulk!!
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    PB&J is horrid... why in the heck would someone want to deep fry it and include it in a burger? Blech...

I think PB&J and burgers are fine on their own but I don't think I'd try them together. :)

I'm not sure the calories but I did try this last year...

the-vortex-burger.jpg

The Vortex Burger. Two Grilled Cheese sandwiches with tomatoes and ham for the buns. It was the only thing I ate that day and didn't eat the fries. It actually helped me start dieting the very next day. :)
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    That looks good for someone that's on a bulk!!

Yeah, a lot more protein there than the Twinkie Burger.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

I think PB&J and burgers are fine on their own but I don't think I'd try them together. :)

the-vortex-burger.jpg

The Vortex Burger. Two Grilled Cheese sandwiches with tomatoes and ham for the buns. It was the only thing I ate that day and didn't eat the fries. It actually helped me start dieting the very next day. :)

That has wayyy too much green stuff in there.
    Pick out that green stuff, we might talk about it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

the-vortex-burger.jpg

I am staunchly against peanuts, cashews, and all peanut/cashew offshoots (peanut butter included).
    That Vortex Burger looks insane.
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    I don't eat much due to not getting a lot for the calories it costs you. :)
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That looks absolutely disgusting! Mind you, I'm not fully sure what Twinkies are, are they like éclairs?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,032 Member
    Options
    People are gonna hate me for this... but... that looks disgusting D:

I'm with you.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Twinkie but assuming they taste like regular mock cream inside a sponge finger then...blergh. Everything about this image is disgusting. The ingredients might be fine separately but together? I'll pass.