Dear Burger King..

Options
RhineDHP
RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
Bring back chicken fries!

I know they've been gone awhile but man, I just suddenly had a craving for them! Do you have any favorite food that has been otherwise discontinued, be it a fast food item, candy, drink, etc?

Replies

• Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheddar potato wedges from Jack in the Box--the original version when they were super cheesy, bacony, and greasy!
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    The Rodeo Burger from Burger King.

It was a cheeseburger with an onion ring and barbecue sauce on top and it was delicious!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Arbys had a gyro that was really good, and Wendys had those deli meat sandwiches for a short amount of time. I loooooved those things.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    PIZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!.... I do miss BK's Angry Whoppers too...and Real fries from Del Taco....
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    TastyKakes use to make a chocolate covered Coconut Frosty Cake that I miss very much!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

It was a cheeseburger with an onion ring and barbecue sauce on top and it was delicious!

We still have this =).

BK Love Shake lol. Chocolate Cherry flavored shake <3. I haven't seen them in years. The closest I can get is a hot fudge shake at sonic with a splash of cherry syrup and it's just not the same =\.
  • samanthahix12
    Options

We still have this =).

BK Love Shake lol. Chocolate Cherry flavored shake <3. I haven't seen them in years. The closest I can get is a hot fudge shake at sonic with a splash of cherry syrup and it's just not the same =\.

Where?!?!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options

I prefer Carl's Jr.'s Western Bacon Cheeseburger. So good!!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

We still have this =).

Where?!?!

AZ, I seriously eat them like 3 at a time when I get a craving lol. I have to stay away from BK and Taco Bell. They are like crack.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger BBs

French Toast Crunch

McDonald's Chicken Selects
  • nmg1018
    Options
    I love Keebler Magic Middle cookies and they discontinued them years ago.. I keep hoping one day they will bring them back!
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    BK had a mushroom and swiss that I thought was good.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels. I understand they are still around somewhere, but not in CO or NM.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.

Mine used to be the Fritto Burrito I live in Saint Louis when they came out. I moved to Milwaukee in 2000 and went to order one. The girl behind the counter gave me the strangest look, and said I have never heard of one of those. She went and got the manager who said oh yeah those were for a limited time like three years ago..... WHAT??? I later was told by one of my friends. It depends on how well something does in a particular region on weather they keep it around or not. When I moved back to Saint Louis I had me one! :happy: I have not been there in many years. I wonder if they still have them or not?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I remember having the chicken fingers! They were not bad! But living here in middle east what I really miss is just a whopper, man. I can't believe I've only had maybe 2 in my life but since I came here, I have been craving it crazy!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

We still have this =).

Where?!?!

Protip: As long as you don't have jerks working your BK, you can ALWAYS still get a rodeoburger.

French Toast Crunch is STILL IN CANADA, GUYS.

Mine is Planter's PB Crisps. Oh, to dream...
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger BBs

French Toast Crunch

McDonald's Chicken Selects

I remember Butterfinger BBs! Used to love those!