Dear Burger King..

Options

Replies

• starrycarina
    Options
    I miss BK's Cheesy Tots! They were so good!
  • kenyonl85
    kenyonl85 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.

This. They were around when I was kid, we called them "chilitos". So freaking delicious. I about died when they got rid of them. I'm tempted to write to corporate, lol.

they still have these....even if they arent on the menu, you can still order them.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    8vujvrH.jpg
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Burger Kings chicken sandwiches & fries... Sure do miss them:frown:
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    the chicken selects at wendys and the equivalent at mcdonalds. way better than some gross nuggets.

also the fajita pita sandwich at chilis. that was amazing and they no longer have it on the menu.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    O'Gradys Au Gratin potato chips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHSTsL6LZSw

and

Hot 'N Now fast food joint
  • ajmaupin
    Options
    BK cheesy tots and Arby's Jr. Chicken. That was the only thing I liked at Arby's other than the curly fries so I don't go anymore :cry:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

I HAVE to know what this flavour entails - I'm intrigued.... :smile:

think: 'nutella' ripple

eta never have i had a bigger grudge w/ a co over its bz decisions
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Triscuit Hint of Salt Crackers! They had almost half the sodium of
    regular Triscuits!

Oh and Wendy's all you can eat chili. (back when they had a salad bar)
  • j3bean
    j3bean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I remember having the chicken fingers! They were not bad! But living here in middle east what I really miss is just a whopper, man. I can't believe I've only had maybe 2 in my life but since I came here, I have been craving it crazy!

Yeah- I think when you are overseas you get these weird cravings for home food. For me it was Rice Krispie bars. HAD TO HAVE THEM... and strangely the part of the Netherlands I was living in I could not find Rice Krispies or marshmallows. So when some of my colleagues who were from everywhere but the US went home I had the ingredients imported from places like Greece, Israel and Belgium. Desperation breeds creativity- don't ask what I had to do for a chocolate chip cookie... and strangely I don't think I have had one since I have been home which is about 10 years now.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Crispy M&Ms! Those things were awesome!

Caravel bars, too. Chocolate and caramel---who can go wrong with that?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    YES. BK Cheesy Tots. :( They've had them and taken them away TWICE! WTF???

Fritos Burritos at Taco Bell. BEST. THING. EVER. But probably good that they're not around anymore .

We still have chili cheese burritos at our Taco Bell
    Still have french toast crunch
    Still have Rodeo burgers at BK
    Still have McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels

Oh and usually Sonic does a "Sweetheart Shake" in February that's chocolate cherry.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Some others I remembered:
    Sweet potatoes at Wendy's
    Grilled chicken strips at Jack in the Box
    Sweet Cinnamon Wheat Thins.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Crispy M&Ms! Those things were awesome!

Caravel bars, too. Chocolate and caramel---who can go wrong with that?

Oh god Crispy M&Ms hnnnnnng I WANT! Sad panda:sad:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Both (all) of mine are ice cream -

Brigham's 'Chronicle Coffee Crunch' OMG! That was my all time favorite ice cream EVER! Coffee ice cream with chocolate covered espresso beans AND chocolate dipped honeycomb... OMG!!! YUM!!

Then there was Ben and Jerry's 'Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road" - chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, butter brickle and white chocolate chunks - who could ask for more in an ice cream!!! YUMMY....

both gone... I'm sad as I have not found another ice cream yet that comes close to either... It's like the few times I have been to the Friendly's headquarters in MA (for work) and I had their Pumpkin Pie ice cream - It is amazing, the only one with actual pie in it! BUT they don't market it in the stores! WTF!!!!
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    For me I have 4 things I can't find anymore.

1) New York Seltzer (Flavored)
    2) Clearly Canadian (Flavored)
    3) Krispy Kream Coconut Pie
    4) Can't remember the brand name, but they looked like clear beer bottle, and the lemon flavor was the same color as beer. They were all flavored fizzy waters. (I got pulled over once by a cop for drinking my water in a insulated cozy. The cop thought I was drinking beer and driving...too funny.)

I have hunted for years for all 4 of those things. I called Krispy Kream and their customer service rep said the coconut flavor fell out of popularity so they discontinued it. The other 3 just disappeared and I have no clue why, maybe because they came out in the late 80's early 90's before flavored waters were popular.

I sure wish they would bring them back.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Good luck. The Burger King is not as benevolent as he would make you think. Several years ago, I had a run in with the law, and I was trying to escape from the authorities. I felt like I had done no ill, and actually was providing a public service. So, as I was being prusued, I saw in the distance the familiar sign that marks the consulates and embassies of the burger king:

300px-Burger_King_Logo.svg.png

I quickly ran over the curb, and drove my car as quickly as I could to the door of this consulate. I abandoned my car on the sidewalk, and bolted for the door. I pulled myself in as the police followed me. I jumped the counter, and found the diplomat in charge of the embassy. I threw myself at his feet, and pleaded for diplomatic asylum. The diplomat "Ted Night Manager" gave me an odd look. I shouted. "Oh, Ted. Please by the grace of God and with the power of the most benevolent King of the land of Burgers, let me stay in this embassy under the protection of your regal ruler. I pledge my allegiance to him and his land forever. I desire political asylum and protection from the unjust and oppressive authorities of this City. Please let my pleas not fall upon deaf ears, and allow me a chance to prove myself worthy of the path to citizenship!!!!"

But alas, Ted Night Manager was not sympathetic to my pleas. He looked down at me groveling at his feet, and told the authorities to come "get this idiot out of here." As I said, the Burger King is not the benevolent ruler one would be led to believe.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    For me I have 4 things I can't find anymore.

1) New York Seltzer (Flavored)
    2) Clearly Canadian (Flavored)
    3) Krispy Kream Coconut Pie
    4) Can't remember the brand name, but they looked like clear beer bottle, and the lemon flavor was the same color as beer. They were all flavored fizzy waters. (I got pulled over once by a cop for drinking my water in a insulated cozy. The cop thought I was drinking beer and driving...too funny.)

I have hunted for years for all 4 of those things. I called Krispy Kream and their customer service rep said the coconut flavor fell out of popularity so they discontinued it. The other 3 just disappeared and I have no clue why, maybe because they came out in the late 80's early 90's before flavored waters were popular.

I sure wish they would bring them back.

Cascade Ice is pretty good when I'm craving a New York Seltzer.
  • SPPutnam
    SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I moved out of town into a more rural area and now miss Greek food : -(
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    To the OP, if you have White Castle, their chicken rings might hit the spot?