745 Days of logging - photos inside

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I've posted before but honestly tonight I am only posting because I seen a huge change from last year's Halloween photo's.

My story is all over this site but for those seeing it for the first time, I'll post a brief, you can check out my MFP blog and profile to read the majority of my story.

Start weight was 250 lbs
2pyz7kg.jpg

The weight I got serious logging at 205.5
2evb91w.jpg

Goal weight was 120 lbs
Current weight is 117 lbs
New goal weight 115 - 110 lbs

My face photo's
2h845s4.jpg

Long story short, I woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and yelled "I hate you" I felt sorry for myself for a little while, cried on my bed, when something finally clicked "You did this to yourself, only you can fix it!" So I took my before photo at 205.5 lbs, remembered about MFP, logged in and started my journey (Yes I call it a journey because it's taken me somewhere far).

I've fought through Diabetes, no longer a diabetic, I've endured a lot of hard times through it all. Had those people who said I wouldn't be able to do it, to the people who said "You lost the weight but you won't be able to keep it off." To the people who are now asking me how I've done it. I also get the "You're too skinny, you look like a sack of bones." But I know I'm not too skinny, I still have fat that needs to go, I still have a little loose skin that needs to go, and I have things that will always need to be improved.

Yesterday for a matter of fact, I had some people saying "Oh I bet she's not with that guy in her before photo anymore." Because I lost weight? Nope, we're still married, been married 10 years and counting.

Not too long ago I was asked why I still workout and count calories if I've hit my goal weight, well I've made new goals because I'm not 100% satisfied. Not that 2-7 lbs will make much of a difference. I'm more focused on my inches. The person who asked me this is a nurse and knows my struggles. I told her I'd always count and know exactly what I was putting into my body and I would never quit working out because then I'd go back to where I was. She said that I was going to be a bag of bones if I don't quit working out :noway: ... Anyways, I won't be listening to that nonsense.

I now eat clean and count my calories, I don't always eat clean but I do more now then ever before. I'm still learning. I eat 5-6 meals a day. I do eat at 1200 calories but I did not always eat at 1200 calories. I'm 5'1.5.

Well here is a photo from tonight, well compared to last halloween
206mw3r.jpg

A few extra photo's

30lf2oi.jpg

2u7qayt.jpg

1zf7mlx.jpg

1zz25mq.jpg

Size 20 to a size Junior's 1/2

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You are so freakin amazing :)
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Really inspiring! You look amazing!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Incredibly awesome :D
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You've done and are doing a great job.
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have seen your posts before, and I have to say you look absolutely AMAZING!! I, too, have heard comments here and there, but that is all that they are...comments. I'm sure you get way more compliments!!! Cheers to you!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely fantastic. Great job!!
  • DasGoff
    Options
    You are my inspiration, whenever I feel like I can't do it, I am going to return to this thread! Thank you, you are amazing! :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I love your story. You're such a knockout.
  • dleroym
    Options
    congradulations and keep going until your happy and healthy!! i'm trying AGAIN. I will lose and then a few months later it starts creeping back up again. if you have any pointers for me i would appreciate them.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Super Wow!!!
    Great job!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Now, granted, I'm only looking at pics; however, you are NOT a bag of bones! You have done a wonderful job!!
  • ernbern00
    Options
    Incredible! What an inspiration!! :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    goes to workout some more!
    >
  • chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You rocked it girl! And you look great
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Maintenance is what it's all about!!!
  • jellybean60
    Options
    very good I appreciate the hard work you have done people dont know how hard to get it off if you are skinny and so call have the perfect body it not easy keep up the good work God Bless you in your journey:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Oh How Badass! U are amazing.....
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is all. OK one more wow.
  • cseaglass19
    cseaglass19 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing. And I understand you still having goals and staying on top of what you're eating. Your goals are not unrealistic for your height. People who don't struggle with their weight have no idea how easy it is to fall back into old patterns and habits. I am now losing weight for about the 4th time; this time I'm going to develop habits for life!

You look great in your Halloween costume :) body looks skinnier--boobs look bigger. LOL! :drinker: I bet your hubby loves the way you look.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You look stunning. Seriously. Wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!