lost 36 pounds so far

Options
2»

Replies

• cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I said "nice!" out loud when scrolling down to your progress photo! Great work so far - you look very healthy and happy :smile:.

Thank you. Sometimes I am still in denial about how much I changed. But I do feel healthier. :smile:
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! That is great progress!!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    WOW! Yea, kinda like my numbers, (SW 224.8, CW 196.8. GW175...or more?) so it's neat to see someone else with awesome results!!

And those progress pictures...same outfit? I only ask, because..well..the before picture they look like shorts & the after looks like a skirt! Keep it up - you are looking FABULOUS!!!!!!!
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WOW! Yea, kinda like my numbers, (SW 224.8, CW 196.8. GW175...or more?) so it's neat to see someone else with awesome results!!

And those progress pictures...same outfit? I only ask, because..well..the before picture they look like shorts & the after looks like a skirt! Keep it up - you are looking FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Thank you. Yea same outfit, its actually a 2 piece bathing suit (shorts).:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!