• heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Say the word and there is some of this coming someone's way
    legdrop_display_image.jpg?1300410029
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think donating it would be better - No one will feel "guilty," it will be for a good cause - win-win!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Say the word and there is some of this coming someone's way
    legdrop_display_image.jpg?1300410029

:heart: :drinker: :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    OP...Cleanses in general are a bad idea.

But to do it with this kind of unhealthy garbarge is crazy.

Just throw the candy away, and do it right this time. Starving kids in Africa don't even need to eat that crap.

i know its tempting to want to get the quick results...But don't sacrifice your hard earned muscle. I'm going to send you a FR, and let's do this the right way!

You have my support we are all here for the same reason.

Why is it that every single time someone wants to try to better themself on this website they get stomped by this sort of scorn and derision. If this is what you call support I promise I will be denying your friend request.

Stomp!? How is calling attention to a potentially dangerous diet STOMPING!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING IF YOU THINK EATING NOTHING BUT HALLOWEEN CANDY IS GOOD IDEA.

FORGET IT. I'M OUT. I will save my time for people who actually want help. Good luck with your great plan I'm sure it will work out great for you.:flowerforyou:
    Fixed it for you. I think this would have ended more favorably for you with this simple addition>>:flowerforyou:

Feels so good...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You should melt the candy in boiling water and add it to a hot bath. That's how I do it. It's cleansy as ****.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    You should melt the candy in boiling water and add it to a hot bath. That's how I do it. It's cleansy as ****.

I can only imagine the amount of pimples you have in your nether regions.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Just throw the candy away, and do it right this time. Starving kids in Africa don't even need to eat that crap.

i know its tempting to want to get the quick results...But don't sacrifice your hard earned muscle. I'm going to send you a FR, and let's do this the right way!

Why is it that every single time someone wants to try to better themself on this website they get stomped by this sort of scorn and derision. If this is what you call support I promise I will be denying your friend request.

Stomp!? How is calling attention to a potentially dangerous diet STOMPING!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING IF YOU THINK EATING NOTHING BUT HALLOWEEN CANDY IS GOOD IDEA.

FORGET IT. I'M OUT. I will save my time for people who actually want help. Good luck with your great plan I'm sure it will work out great for you.

Just because there's no mention of ice cream in the cleanse there's no reason to get snarky! All you had to do was suggest that the candy is blended with ice cream and OP would have learned how to do the candy cleanse most effectively. He was asking for advice not judgement!

I'm the snarky one? I'm the only one here trying to actually help the OP and first he dismisses me and now I'm being attacked by everyone. Now I know why some many of my friends have deactivated.

People just gang up and bully people on here.

Wow.

I'm so sorry that people are treating you like this here.

MFP is supposed to be a weight loss support community. Like they say, "it takes a village" to lose the weight.

I'm here for you if you want to talk..

Thanks I do appreciate that! I've never heard the village sentiment before but I like it. I just wish people were more understanding on here sometimes
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

I'm the snarky one? I'm the only one here trying to actually help the OP and first he dismisses me and now I'm being attacked by everyone. Now I know why some many of my friends have deactivated.

Should I atomic leg drop someone for you?

No need Val! I'm not gonna go down to there level
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

FORGET IT. I'M OUT. I will save my time for people who actually want help. Good luck with your great plan I'm sure it will work out great for you.

Just because there's no mention of ice cream in the cleanse there's no reason to get snarky! All you had to do was suggest that the candy is blended with ice cream and OP would have learned how to do the candy cleanse most effectively. He was asking for advice not judgement!

Does this bug you? *waves fingers around your whole head* I'm not touching you!!!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Unused candy? Turn it into a body scrub!

http://www.xovain.com/skin/diy-candy-body-scrub
  • jasonalvear
    jasonalvear Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to implement my candy clease:

http://youtu.be/AOLOm7pGM7s
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I can only imagine the amount of pimples you have in your nether regions.

You should be imagining none. It is CLEANSY.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

After this scrub, you can double as a giant lint roller.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

After this scrub, you can double as a giant lint roller.

After this scrub, you can come to my house, and I will lick it all off for you. :wink:
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    How in the hell do you still have unused candy left by November 2nd. please share your secret. :wink: -
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Binge eat the fruity stuff first (especially sours). So your mouth is to F'd up to eat anything else for weeks.

This! I call Sour Skittles my favorite candy that makes my mouth bleed :-p.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I didn't even wanna betray the fact that I am up with insomnia at this gawdawful hour but it was just totally beyond me how none of you remembered that lactose intolerance has a very cleansy feel to it and just simply consuming all the halloween candies with a large glass of milk, (preferably a leftover big gulp cup washed out and recycled) would yield the most cleansy results.

I'd go for the snickers first, then the reese's, then the peanut m&m's, then the almond joys, then the I'd end with the Twix's because the nuts have all the proteins and then ending with the Twix will give you the cookie carbs, but just a little. Congratulations on meeting your chocolate macros with this awesome new cleanse idea. I. So. Proud.

TROPHY.jpg
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

I hate it when people say they're out and then come back to bleat about how ill treated they are....I'm not sure that you have properly comprehended why your friends deactivated :laugh:

Charming. And proves my point pefectly

:flowerforyou: aww forgive me, sometimes I get so over full on my 600 calorie a day diet that I forget my manners!

600 calories? in 1 day? ::gasp:: u better get on the elliptical and burn all that off QUICKLY before it stays!!
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I was under the impression that the brownie method was more effective... but you have to have the frosting on the brownies, or it is a total waste of effort.

This.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a study I heard of at a Weight Watchers meeting (for real). The study found that watching other people play sports, helped the viewer burn calories , without lifting a finger! I think I'll watch sports tonight as I drink my candy cleanse, it's a win win and I'll surely lose weight!