Admit it, you raided your kids' candy

Options
The_Enginerd
The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
How much and what did you take you little thieves?

6374209181_1663bba60c_z.jpg

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I purposely bought extra since I don't have kids at home anymore. Kept it to 3 mini bars though. Great pic!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My kid is grown and moved out. It's my candy now.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's in the back of my car, I'm looking for the right bridge to throw it off.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Actually, I didn't...I'm a weirdo in that I really don't like most of that stuff. I'm not a fan of milk chocolate at all and have never really liked candies other than jolly ranchers, jelly beans, and gummy bears.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I don't have to raid it. Several years ago, I enacted a parent tax on the candy. The parent tax is simple: you volunteer 5% of your candy (not just the lame stuff, there'd better be a good selection), OR I come collect it myself plus an additional 5% "audit fee".

Parent tax was on the dining room table this morning before I left for work. :drinker:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I just "disposed" of the candy he can't eat with his braces...oh skittles how I love thee !!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    They are just shills used to fill my coffers full of sugary treasures. They're lucky if they get to sniff the wrappers after I'm done stuffing my pie hole.

fagin_zps181e943e.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's in the back of my car, I'm looking for the right bridge to throw it off.

candy murder is a felony.

candy mass murder is punishable by death.

:angry:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    No kids, but tons of left over full size chocolate bars. Yum.. I mean yikes.:blushing:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Nope! No kids plus I had a date last night.... no candy bought or eaten!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Only the SweetTarts. They can have the rest.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I don't have to raid it. Several years ago, I enacted a parent tax on the candy. The parent tax is simple: you volunteer 5% of your candy (not just the lame stuff, there'd better be a good selection), OR I come collect it myself plus an additional 5% "audit fee".

Parent tax was on the dining room table this morning before I left for work. :drinker:

Robert-De-Niro-Smoking-In-Goodfellas.gif
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    My daughter knows I love PB Cups so when offered she picked them out and gave them to me...I've trained her well! Muwahahaha
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

candy murder is a felony.

candy mass murder is punishable by death.

:angry:

you're more than welcome to come take it from me.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

in my city you can drop it off at the local fire station and they hand it out to lesser fortunate kids that couldn't go trick or treating....kids in the hospital, low income kids whose parents are working etc etc.

this is candy murder.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I did. I admit it, I can't resist temptation.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I like to think of it as a learning tool to share what you have with those less fortunate than you. Ya know, like your mom who spends all her money on buying you little do dads and trinkets. Now gimme all your butterfingers and kit kats boy!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    NOT YET! But I may have a nefarious plan for tonight after he goes to bed :tongue:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i admit it... i did! i had about 25 pieces! i logged them... i got candy wasted... now i have a candy hangover!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I only stole the Mary Jane's. Kids don't like those anyway.