My trip to the Biggest Loser resort

Options

Replies

• Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures!
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm jealous! :love: well done you x
  • marzipan7
    Options
    Friggin' beautiful nature. Sorry, got lost in the beauty of the ocean. You look great, I am sure you feel like life has now started. Food is great, but it doesn't compare to the feeling of being in nature and feeling good in your body.
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Very cool report and congratulations on your success!
    How long were you at the resort and how much did you lose while there?

I was there for a week. I lost 10 pounds and 5 inches. But I gained a wealth of knowledge.
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    While your story of the resort is amazing and you look so much happier. What brought tears to my eyes, is the quote over the photo's "People tell me I don't look like the same person, because I'm not." I'm told this all the time, but for some reason this hit me. Amazing! You sir, should be amazingly proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and congrats, you look amazing!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience...fantastic progress and pictures.

Hope you keep up with the knowledge that you have gained :smile:

Seems like you had a really great time (except from the caffeine shock haha)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! And fabulous to get to go to ``THE BIGGEST LOOSER RESORT`` !!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    That is amazing... You look fantastic! Working somewhere like The Biggest Loser Resort is my ultimate dream job! I'm glad you shared your experience.

I dont know about any of the others, but the one here in Utah hires frequently. Entry level and you work your way up - but still.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job - congratulations!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a beautiful place and what a beautiful transformation! You've done an amazing job! Congratulations!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome story! Beautiful pics too!

Great job on all your accomplishments!
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Each day started off with stretching at 6am.....We would spend about 2 1/2 hours hiking....We also had circuit and interval training in a standard gym, we would also have circuit training in the pool, classes like kickboxing and so much more.......We truly worked out about 6 hours a day. I didnt realize my body could handle it but it did. I have never felt stronger or more proud of myself.

Interesting to hear about the program. I would love to go to one of these resorts but can't afford it this year. I was thinking of creating a "biggest loser" style program at home for myself as a stay-at-home vacation. It sounds like one of the keys to being able to exercise so many hours per day is variety.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    sounds like so much fun. and you look awesome. great job.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    First off, Congrats you look amazing! 2ndly the pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! What a wonderful experience. Congrats!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That is amazing... You look fantastic! Working somewhere like The Biggest Loser Resort is my ultimate dream job! I'm glad you shared your experience.

I dont know about any of the others, but the one here in Utah hires frequently. Entry level and you work your way up - but still.

Wow, that just sounds...FUN!!

And congrats to the OP for winning such a fabulous trip!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I applied for a job at the Malibu resort about six months ago. I often read up on that resort and wonder what it would be like. How was the food?
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    I applied for a job at the Malibu resort about six months ago. I often read up on that resort and wonder what it would be like. How was the food?

The food was FANTASTIC. I wish I could have the Chef prepare all my meals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!