1st week weight loss average??

Options
2»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    I lost 0 pounds my first week, then 2 pounds my second week. I averaged about a pound a week for 25 weeks, and then it slowed down, but I couldn't be more satisfied with my results. :happy:
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    I only lost 2 the first week but then 5 the next.
  • ssamuels86
    ssamuels86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 8lbs my first week.
  • fullboost
    fullboost Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    14 in my first week, but that was probably from going from 5000cal a day plus to less than 2000.
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 which is astounding for me.
  • Sprinkles77
    Options
    I lost 5.6 lbs but after that it was an average of 1 lb a week.
  • krislew
    krislew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When I started in January I lost about 8 pounds the first week, then about 5 the next week. After that it was anywhere from keeping even to losing 3 pounds a week.

I then took the summer off of dieting...

I started again this week and I'm on day 4....so far I have lost 4 pounds.

But I'm also in that "have a whole lot to lose" category.
  • JackMiracle
    Options
    I gained 2.

But then I hit the weights not the cardio.

Look at yourself in 4, that's when you start to smile!
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    today was my first weigh in - lost 7lbs!!! very happy.
  • Bubblers
    Bubblers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs. the first week (last week). That was do to cutting sugar completely, all sugar free now, the only sugar I eat is from fruit. And going from a sedentary lifestyle to waking 3 miles A day and 40 min of The Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Oh and logging every bite. I reaized I was consuming 300 calories just from creamer alone!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i lost 4 the first week....i think lots of it was water weight because i have increased my water intake by a lot!
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weighed in after my 1st week on Tuesday and lost 3lbs.....which I was fairly dissapointed with for a 1st week loss
  • starstealing
    Options
    i lost 3 lbs my first week - but after that, started losing much more slowly. i don't have a ton to lose anyway and i'm not in a rush, so i'm cool with that!
  • 80sfiend
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds, but I think that's cause I cut out drinking pop and it made a HUGE difference. :)
  • roma2011
    roma2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week...lost 2lbs and delighted with that!! I'm amazed that some people are able to go down by 5, 6, 7, 8 lbs, but I'm happy with my little 2. Here's hoping I have the same loss next week...
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    10 my first week, then it slowed down to a 4 per week for the next few weeks. Been at zero or slight gain for over a month now, since then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!