Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :frown: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits) :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :happy: :smooched:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday! We are ready for you! :laugh:

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I wanna play, I'm in too! :tongue:
  • gemnolan
    Options
    Count me in:wink: Bring it on, weight loss!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Let's get busy!!! I'm in!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love this... I AM ALWAYS IN!!!! Saturday is definitely my hardest day of the week with nutrition! Thanks for reminding me to keep it healthy :flowerforyou:
    tomorrow I have big plans of running, insanity, and some yoga and of course, drinkin tons of water!!! I'll let y'all know how it goes :happy:
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Not currently exercising, trying to start out with diet alone, but my water intake sucked today so I am going to double up on it tomorrow for sure. Good luck everyone! I'll post back later on how I did.
  • PEACHES80
    PEACHES80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I AM GOING TO TRY THIS TODAY..... IT IS MY FIRST DAY! WHY NOT START OFF WITH A BANG!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm on it like a bonnet (I don't know ... it just sounded right!) Anyway, I'm up for it xx
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK Team! Get your skinny on! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! Check in later and let us know how it is going and encourage a new friend! Good luck and have an awesome day!:flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Need this Sat challange, have had a ruff week....going to get the kids active today also.....hopefully my husband will not have to work over today (he's worked 72 hrs. this week......miss him and the kids do too)....going to make a new friend and then head off to see Jillian before the kids wake up.....talk toyou all later....happy SSC everyone!!! thanks Fab!!....:flowerforyou:
  • Englishteacher
    Options
    I am in... :happy:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    did my gym school workout, went for a walk with the kids (faster without them, but must take them since hubby is at work---but he will be home soon...no overtime today,YEAH!!)....will do my Jillian workout hopefully after lunch since didn't get it in this am....need to push the water if I want a good weigh in tomorrow!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    did my gym school workout, went for a walk with the kids (faster without them, but must take them since hubby is at work---but he will be home soon...no overtime today,YEAH!!)....will do my Jillian workout hopefully after lunch since didn't get it in this am....need to push the water if I want a good weigh in tomorrow!!

:flowerforyou: Good for you! You are off to a great start! I hope you get to spend some time with your hardworking hubby this afternoon. I with you on pushing the water. We went out to eat last night and I need to flush that salt out! I have one workout in, cleaned house a bit, and am eating healthy.....so far so good here.........staying on the skinny! Sending out skinny vibes to all......keep up the great job SSC team! :bigsmile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am so in....getting ready to do turbo jam right now and working the water....have my daughters dance show tonight so got to get it all in early today.

Have a great day SSC!!!!!
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! But while I'm reading this here in Germany it's already evening and I won't workout anymore today - I'll double my exercise next saturday, lol.

Well at least my eating was right today and I'll stay within my calorie limit, even if I'll have a glass of wine later (still thinking about it)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in, but I'll be having a Skinny Sunday instead. Not that I don't plan to be good today, but I have a 60+mile bike ride planned for tomorrow with 2 friends. I'll check back in tomorrow. Happy Skinny Saturday, everyone! :drinker:
  • jeweljade
    Options
    I didn't post yesterday, but I am in and I have not had a chance to work out yet but I will definitely be doing that tonight and 50 oz of water so far today!
  • noellabella
    noellabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! I'm so in!
    Weekends are always a nightmare for me, its when I'm in the house by myself, for any period of time, I gravitate to the kitchen.

(Drinking water as I type, and after a very hefty gym / swim session.)

xx
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hi! Welcome newbies! The more the merrier! If you caught us late or you have other plans you can just have a Skinny Sunday! Do your best today and eat well. When I shopped today I stopped by the farmer's market and bought fresh zuchinni, cantalope, nectarines, mangos, and more. Can't wait to cook a healthy dinner tonight! Stay in the skinny and let us know how the day went! For me, it went well. I believe it is due to getting my expercise in early. That puts me in the mindset of taking good care of myself for the rest of the day.

I am blessed to have buddies like you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :heart: :smooched:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Only 700 or so burned so far, 104 oz. of water. How are you all doing. There is plenty of time for more exercise!
  • missjo113
    Options
    I'd like to join but I can't do it this weekend. Too many commitments already but I'm going to get 60 minutes on the treadmill today and tomorrow even if I have to stay up til mid night to do it! Next week... I'M IN!