Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    well,going to count this as a positive day....burned 700+ calories (just couldn't keep my heart rate down enough to run more--I think I am still recovering from my cold) so I will take it....did pretty good eating today....made healthy banana dessert--and drank 15 (8oz) glasses of water so far...and made a new friend.....hope everyone else had a great SSC!!!
  • Englishteacher
    Options
    Under my calorie count and got in a some workouts. Tired after yesterday, so signing off for the night. Thanks for the motivation.
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I had a hard working day today! I ran about 2.5 miles, and then did insanity pure cardio. Burned about 700 + calories and am drinkin as much water as I can! It feels great tho! Hope everyone's days have been greeat.. Have a wonderful night everyone :happy:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Burned another 500 or so calories and drank lots and lots of H20. Ran everywhere this evening, did not go for a run, just set the rule that if I went outside I was going to run where ever I was going. It felt great! I have some weakness in my left foot I need to work on. It just does not react as it should. Bad foot!

Just finishing up for the day. Hope you all had a great Skinny Saturday.

Everyone needs to check out Timbotina's before and after pics. They are amazing, and so is she!

Alice
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    60 minute Zumba session - a.m.
    30 minute cardio - p.m.

water & tea....needed the caffine:)

may have blown my intake with that loaded bake:(
    Still not too bad w/about 1600cals

Bought a new pair of Justin's! They are so fab...can wait to get my scoot on! ha ha ha
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I did ok yesterday. Loads and loads of water, plus extra exercise (maybe not quite double, because I got a twinge in my knee, but almost). Calories were good and loads of veggies. A success I think x
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome newbies! The more the merrier! If you caught us late or you have other plans you can just have a Skinny Sunday! Do your best today and eat well. When I shopped today I stopped by the farmer's market and bought fresh zuchinni, cantalope, nectarines, mangos, and more. Can't wait to cook a healthy dinner tonight! Stay in the skinny and let us know how the day went! For me, it went well. I believe it is due to getting my expercise in early. That puts me in the mindset of taking good care of myself for the rest of the day.

I am blessed to have buddies like you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :heart: :smooched:
    Oh what fun!! You hit the jackpot at that Farmers Market Hon!! Fresh Market food is so delicious and absolutely NO comparison to store bought. The tomatoes and cukes I've been eating have been Heaven!! :)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Burned another 500 or so calories and drank lots and lots of H20. Ran everywhere this evening, did not go for a run, just set the rule that if I went outside I was going to run where ever I was going. It felt great! I have some weakness in my left foot I need to work on. It just does not react as it should. Bad foot!

Everyone needs to check out Timbotina's before and after pics. They are amazing, and so is she!

Alice

Thanks!!!! very hard to get the courage to do..:blushing: :embarassed:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Got my Skinny Challenge in on the double double double, plan on another one today to finish up some I started but didn't quite make the finish line!! :drinker:

Love this challenge, I gotta keep ahold of this thread, somehow I keep losing and then miss out on the challenges. :tongue:

Have a fantastic day everyone!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Alice

Alice: Hope that foot heals soon! I understand how frustrating that can be! You are sooooooooooooo right on Timbotina's pics....just amazing! All of her hard work is paying off!:flowerforyou:

Thanks!!!! very hard to get the courage to do..:blushing: :embarassed:
  • gemnolan
    Options
    Did really well on the eating, not so much the work out. Stayed active all day though.. With a Toddler who can't.. We went to the beach!
    Anyhow, I upped my fresh-produce intake and prepared some healthy meals! This is hard for me to do, since the Navy sent my fiance away I don't eat the most well rounded and healthy meals!

Good Job Weekend Team :)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Skinny Sunday accomplished! :bigsmile: Did 51.5miles on my bike, burning over 1800 calories! :noway:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Skywalker that's amazing. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • willgetthere
    Options
    OK I know I'm a tad late for this, does the Skinny Sat Challenge apply to every Sat? I would so love to play.
  • skywalker
    Options
    OK I know I'm a tad late for this, does the Skinny Sat Challenge apply to every Sat? I would so love to play.

Yep! FabulousFifty posts a new thread every week. We also do Skinny Wednesday. It's great for a mid week boost. :happy: Welcome! :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Skywalker that's amazing. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, Alice! :bigsmile: Sounds like you definitely had a Super Skinny Saturday! Nice job!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Skinny Sunday accomplished! :bigsmile: Did 51.5miles on my bike, burning over 1800 calories! :noway:

Wow sky!!!! That is amazing....Skinny Sunday palooooooooooooza! Great job!:drinker:
  • MrsRLD
    MrsRLD Posts: 25
    Options
    I am in!