Clean calories VS unclean

Options
13»

Replies

• recover_healthy_fit
    Options
    So, eating Nutella on Weetabix or a sandwich or oatmeal won't make me gain weight just because it's Nutella?
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Clean or unclean. Food is food. It's not a big deal what you eat as long as you have a deficit. I've been eating everything I want, within moderate of course, as you can tell from my ticker...it's working.

As have I!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I find that clean calories tend to be much more filling than unclean.

What is clean? What is unclean?

5 second rule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-second_rule :wink:
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    She's on a low calorie juice fast - she is not going to like any of your answers. :noway:

I knew there would be a idiot abroad to the question.

Well aren't you a delight.

I'm guesing this is what happens when you only have around 1000 cals a day - all of juice. :noway:

But - am I right - do you agree with the answers given?
    I ask a question.. Not making a opinion. I ask because I want to know
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    The word retard is generally unacceptable in social circles with an ounce of class or empathy.

Perhaps in the future you could choose your words with more care than you choose your diet methods.

Pretty offensive OP in general.
    Oh get over yourself!
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    So, eating Nutella on Weetabix or a sandwich or oatmeal won't make me gain weight just because it's Nutella?

Do you know what NO NEGATIVE REMARKS mean? Lol
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    The word retard is generally unacceptable in social circles with an ounce of class or empathy.

Perhaps in the future you could choose your words with more care than you choose your diet methods.
    80s-kid-thumbs-up-computer-yospos-13643498000.gif?id=676
This discussion has been closed.