A Quiet Success Story

Options
13»

Replies

• determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. You are the same height and starting weight as me. At first I though 150 was too low for me but it is perfect!!
    Thanks for sharing your story!!

Congratulations!!!
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. You are the same height and starting weight as me. At first I though 150 was too low for me but it is perfect!!
    Thanks for sharing your story!!

Congratulations!!!

I had the EXACT SAME THOUGHT! An original goal of mine was 170 and then 165-160 and I was like 'at 150 I'll be too skinny', but then I got to 166 and joined a longer term challenge to see how low I could go and got to 150 without losing too much of my curves. I guess you never know until you try :D
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Quiet or not, your story is an amazing success and I enjoyed reading all of it. Thank you for sharing it. I know it will be a great inspiration and motivation for many here, including me. Keep on doing just what you're doing. You can have your sugar and it too; just don't let the pounds creep back on!

Heh, being careful so far! Just the darn Halloween candy, but I've been careful about that too and logging it (and it's almost all gone now anyway). I just have to split the baking with my neighbors to spread out the damage this holiday season XD
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I see a theme here - I am 5'6 and have at least 40 lbs to lose, as I started at 200 as well - that was the number on the scale two months ago that made me cringe and forced me out my denial of reality. I have been in the low 150's before, but I'm not sure I will be able to maintain that long term. I will just be happy to see the scale in the 160's I think. Your journey is very motivating because you prove that it can be done. Thanks so much for sharing your story, and I'll say it loud - YOU GO GIRL!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!